We're on to Minnesota.

I think we will all be better off to take a page out of the Hoodie's handbook and move on to Minnesota.

I was just checking out the box score from the Lions vs. Vikings game. Good lord. Lions got 8 sacks on Bridgewater and forced 3 picks. He had a 2.5 QBR. I am thinking we get our mojo back next Sunday. Each member of our starting D-line adds a sack to their season total.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Zimmer disappointed in Vikings play and focus

“I expected better today,” Zimmer said, via ESPN.com. “I thought we practiced well all week. Disappointing we didn’t protect the quarterback, we didn’t block guys, and until we figure out that — this game is about blocking and tackling and catching the ball, doing your job — we’re going to have more results like this. But we’re going to keep grinding them, pounding.”

If this team truly is a different team then they should manhandle the Vikings. If it's the same old **** expect Teddy Bridgewater to look like Joe Montana and whoever they have running the ball to look like Jim Brown.

Exactly. I want to see a hungry team that realizes its goals are still there. Enough with the rah-rah emotions. Play a good game and win.

Honestly we're fine if we just beat the Vikings and the Jets. Hopefully that isn't too much to ask.

and it would be huge if the jets could find a way to knock off the pats on TNF. So they have 2 division losses. Is it likely the way both teams are playing right now? No, but the pats are pretty banged up on a short week and Rex always plays Brady pretty well.

If this team truly is a different team then they should manhandle the Vikings. If it's the same old **** expect Teddy Bridgewater to look like Joe Montana and whoever they have running the ball to look like Jim Brown.

what about our run D makes you think that would happen? They can make Minn one dimensional. Brady can still beat you that way, as can Rivers. Cutler, Stafford and Tannehil could not. Neither could Fitz, but JJ watt can. Lol. Bridgewater? He didn't look like it yesterday. Edited by YoloinOhio

Its possible jets take one off pats this year. They did last year. Rex knows how to beat them, and I think the guys will play hard for him knowing what a win means. Don't forget pats have already lost to Miami this year, just like last year. If not for sweeping bills pats would not have had a winning record in division last year.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

We made some very correctable mistakes that lost us the game against the Pats, it's not like we were outclassed... so I'm not feeling any different about this season. We still have a chance for good things.

Hopefully we show up to play against Minnesota. :)

No reason the Bills can't beat the next 2 teams. The Bills may be mediocre, but the Vikings and Jests are well below mediocre this season.

The Vikings and Jets have much better coaching and these teams will be much better prepared than the Bills will be. The Jets will have 10 days to prepare for their game.

We now know that these are the same ol' Bills. These same ol' Bills will fold against the Vikings because they are a mentally weak bunch who will do what they did in Tampa last year. Pull a "no show" after a really tough loss and make a rookie look like Johnny Unitas. Then they will be intimidated by the Jets and Rex Ryan because they are the same ol' Bills who get intimidated by the Jets and Rex Ryan.

This team hasn't looked good since the Dolphin game. That was a long time ago.