Cheerleaders should have no place in sports.

realtruelove

this. The NFL is selling the sexualization of these cheerleaders out of one side of their mouth and saying they are family friendly and trying to set good examples out of the other side of their mouth. TV cameras get a shot off scantily asses and cleavage and the poor commentators have to pretend it doesn't exist. I mean they are purposely getting a shot of ass. Who are they kidding? It's an embarrassment to everyone and an insult to our intelligence. The knuckle draggers among us will flame this thread because they enjoy the show so they don't rock the boat but the truth is it's just ridiculous.

Oh Jesus, these women are not forced to be cheerleaders. It's a job that they WANT not one they are forced to do. They know what they are getting paid what they will be wearing and what is expected of them. If the ones that are currently employed don't want to have thier ass shown on national tv or cleavage shown then there are 1000s more women who would gladly take thier spot. Sex sells wether you think it's wrong or degrading to women is besides the point because these women know what they are signing up for when they agree to become nfl cheerleaders. I don't feel sorry for them one bit and neither should anyone else. Is be willing to bet 90% of them have had work done so that they could become nfl cheerleaders.

Edited by Pills -N- Bills

OMG sexual assault call the aclu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you ever think that maybe the Cheerleaders like doing it.

This reminds me of another deep question that puzzles me. Why do rich and successful men have affairs with women when they have perfectly good wives at home?

Always want more even if they like what they have at home.

OMG sexual assault call the aclu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you ever think that maybe the Cheerleaders like doing it.

Not at all. They most definitely need a white knight to come to their rescue because they are too stupid to make correct life decisions like real adults. /sarcasm

I agree. With fewer butt shots, we get more fan shots, which is great because we have such good fans. It reminds me of when they would show the fans in the glory days, around 2000 a.d., and the past couple games it has looked like that, without cheerleaders.

My personal favorite is how, at boxing matches, they have two practically naked, smiling women stand next to the ring announcer as he announces the fighters. They don't do anything. They just stand there in bikini's and smile. It's classic.