2 Stats that Amazed me Today

billsfan714

1-Chandlers 100 yards receiving was the first by a Bills TE since 1992.....22 friggin years since that has happened

2. Freddy's rushing TD was the first by a Bills RB this season, and it only took until week 6!!!!

Edited by billsfan714

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason the Bill's various regimes have not made a TE a priority during the drafts. Last time we took a TE before the 4th round was 05 (Kevin Everett) and before that, 1994 (Lonnie Johnson). There's been a few good ones too. Not sure why they undervalue the most versatile position on offense.

For some reason the Bill's various regimes have not made a TE a priority during the drafts. Last time we took a TE before the 4th round was 05 (Kevin Everett) and before that, 1994 (Lonnie Johnson). There's been a few good ones too. Not sure why they undervalue the most versatile position on offense.

It could be that the team has so many holes on it that using a pick on a TE, especially when they are very risky picks at the top of the draft, and that some of the better TE's came in the late rounds or were undrafted. Thus, the brass at OBD have deemed that they can do alright with late picks or FA's, as most other franchises have done in said period.

You know the stat that amazed me?

Pats 50 yards rushing. Compare that to last year. And, if you take away the 10 yards Ridley got by their LT blatantly holding Jerry Hughes(IF if have time this week, I'm going to youtube every F'ing awful call/non-call in this game)? It's not even that much.

In all cases, our run defense is 5x better than last year.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Pats 50 yards rushing. Compare that to last year. And, if you take away the 10 yards Ridley got by their LT blatantly holding Jerry Hughes(IF if have time this week, I'm going to youtube every F'ing awful call/non-call in this game)? It's not even that much.

do you really need to run the ball when you can pass freely?

see my comments on the #2 rushing D. STATS LIE. - it means squat when the opponent airs it out all game with a lead!!!!!!

It could be that the team has so many holes on it that using a pick on a TE, especially when they are very risky picks at the top of the draft, and that some of the better TE's came in the late rounds or were undrafted. Thus, the brass at OBD have deemed that they can do alright with late picks or FA's, as most other franchises have done in said period.

O yea because Torrell Troup has filled such a nessecary hole in our front 4.

Please do this. I have been lobbying for someone to start doing this. We need to draw attention to this. Its gone way too far.

1-Chandlers 100 yards receiving was the first by a Bills TE since 1992.....22 friggin years since that has happened

2. Freddy's rushing TD was the first by a Bills RB this season, and it only took until week 6!!!!

3. The Bills still haven't allowed a rushing TD this season, and we're going on week 7. (Of course, opponents don't need one, but whatever.)