Which Bills units, players let team down most versus Pats?

mdk

NFl on field analyst Tony Seragusa said Bills secondary - not hustling, making plays, most let team down. Leodis and Duke Williams had particularly poor performances.

Which Bills units and players do you think most let team down against Pats?

Edited by mdk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary for sure. No AW hurt. Graham was not great at safety, McKelvin was rough, Duke had a dreadful game, etc.

Schwartz let us down by not scheming for more pressure against a depleted OL. 3rd and 15 you must blitz. We would have gotten the ball back.

CJ let us down too.

NFl on field analyst Tony Seragusa said Bills secondary - not hustling, making plays, most let team down. Leodis and Duke Williams had particularly poor performances.

I'm on record that our secondary especially the cornerbacks are horrible since week 1. With Williams inactive we saw totally inept play at safety as well. No surprises. McKelvin shouldn't be on a NFL roster. However, one of the most glaring plays for me was the quick out that Gilmore allowed at the end of the 1st half. Can't fix stupid I guess.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Was a total team effort today.

The secondary was a joke and Duke Willians should be cut before he leaves the building today. Schwartz didn't switch things up at all today kept doing same thing over n over Brady knew n picked it apart. Should hv been a heavy blitz in that third n 16.

Coaching in general was terrible and this team continues to play like a poorly coached undisciplined team. Hackett is a clown and has no business being an NFL OC.

How has the running game regressed this much

Leodis and CJ are just losers - those two are both stupid and uncompetitive and I'm tired of having players like that on our team. Bench both of them.

Duke Williams isn't ready for the big leagues - he sucks.

Glenn and Henderson were terrible today. Richardson was ok, not great - he needs to work on his functional strength. For a big dude, he gets pushed around.

Schwartz got out coached - he had no answer for the Pats' second half adjustments. I'm not a fan of that guy, he is stubborn and not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

The NFL let us down yet again today with its biased, inconsistent and generally crappy officiating. I'm just so tired of it. Honestly this season has been ruined by the officiating and all of the off of the field stuff - Mark Cuban was right. Pigs get slaughtered. Many of these games are trash and I hope the fans revolt soon.

Secondary

O-line

Spiller, he is so frustrating to watch :angry:

Secondary for sure. No AW hurt. Graham was not great at safety, McKelvin was rough, Duke had a dreadful game, etc.

Schwartz let us down by not scheming for more pressure against a depleted OL. 3rd and 15 you must blitz. We would have gotten the ball back.

CJ let us down too.

I'd echo all that... All those factors made it too much to overcome 3 horrific BS penalties in the 2nd half.

Spiller Spiller Spiller Spiller Spiller

Spiller

and Spiller.

When he hamhanded at the end of the 1st half I knew it was over. I should have gone out and worked in the yard. He had one damned job to do. Please, never hand it to him again in an important situation, wait for garbage time so he can pad his stats or whatever. That guys CONSTANTLY makes nothing out of something, or worse.

The PI shove instead of turning around for the pick will go down in a top 5 bonehead move of all time for me.

Orton one yard shy of 300 yards again. He's not great, but he's so much better than EJ.

You can't be serious? INT, fumble, 10 yard sack from a LB that ran straight at him. Orton sucks.

The guy who pays the refs.

Run game, and Hackett. Can't Hackett is still calling a game that I can predict. I've seen great play design from him, he just doesn't know how or when to call plays.

Orton is exactly what I thought he would be. He is good enough to win with this team. It didn't help that his momentum was constantly thwarted by strangely timed flags.

Many one way bad calls in this game, and at home so far this year. Good teams overcome that. We're still not a good team. I don't think we're a bad team but we still lack killer instinct and leadership on offense. We have our playmakers... Our orchestra...... We need our conductor desperately.

Orton.

Got going way to late and had 2 bad TO. That sack he took on third and 20 late in the third is inexcusable as a ten year vet. Cost the team points and momentum.

Dont get me wrong, he made some nice throws but too little to late

Duke Williams is awful

Orton made his share of mistakes, but he also at least made up for some of them. Can't take those sacks, but he did make a lot of terrific throws and I believe if we got the ball back he would have gotten us into the endzone.

- Schwartz - called a terrible game. Where was the A/B gap pressure? Why are our corners playing 10 yds off their terrible WRs.

- CJ - is the softest player I've ever seen play football. He's clearly playing not to get hurt.

- Mario Williams - he's been virtually indetectable this year.

- OT's - what you saw today was a vintage Seantrel Henderson game - his mind will never be in 16 games. Glenn was inconsistent at b

- The entire secondary - it's tough to cover WRs when Brady has 10 seconds in the pocket and the DC is not dialing up any pressure.