You are Terry Pegula...what do you say for pre-game peptalk??

"Well guys...we're starting a new legacy now. In 20 years we will all look back on this day and smile because we know we gave 100% to beat the living **** out of those pussies across the hall. What can we all contribute to make this a success?? Don't look at your feet... Don't look at your hands...Don't look at the babe with the rack in the third row.....and you better not look at me because I just ponied up 1.4 billion reasons why this will work. Look at your teammates and say "Can you give me 1.4 billion percent on the field??" If you can do that, we'll relive this great moment in 20 years. As for me, I'm going up to my owner's box now to have some Pizza Logs and a LaBatt Blue....Russ - get the !@#$ing door!!"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Terry hold on a second. Gentlemen, as you know we also own the Sabres and I have made it my personal goal to get to know the families of all our Sabres players and make sure that being a member of our organization is something that other players aspire to. We plan on doing the same with the Bills. We paid a hefty some for this franchise but actually were willing to pay 2-3 million more. So that leaves us with the ability assist in providing the resources to make this franchise and its players successful. You know things like fines, stipends while on suspension , and college funds for your kids in the event of banishment from the league. We are all about family. Oh and what he said."

bull ****. If I am the new owner I set the tone right now.

I can't see Pegs doing something like this(pregame talk)...ever. That being said, I can see him in the locker room AFTER a big win offer congrats, shaking hands, etc...

Edited by LabattBlue