You are Terry Pegula...what do you say for pre-game peptalk??

Agreed. He does not seem to be the meddling owner type.

You guys take posts wayyy too serious. Look at my OP and tell me if an owner would ever say "don't look at the babe in the third row with the nice rack" or boast about his 1.4 billion. Trying to lighten the mood up around here with all the arguments about Spiller and EJ. Of course Pegula would never go into the locker room pre-game...but it's funny to think what he'd say other than "go get 'em boys". Geezum...go get a beer.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in line with the statement that he is an owner and not a coach.

He could put up a poster of his wife like Major League did since I saw the reference above. I'd like that poster.

However, if I am going to say anything I think I tell them I expect them to start the ownership right, beat the Patriots. Something about how he came to Buffalo and grew to love it and now is focused on one thing that they all must be a part of - Winning. Nothing else but WINNING. That this town deserves it and we need it. We are going to start this dynasty right. It's not about points or stats, it's not just about winning and losing it is about heart. A heart that still beats in Buffalo thru so much decay. That heart beat gets a shot of adrenaline today - and if you don't believe that go listen to that crowd out there. Their willpower can't do it alone. We're all here for one thing - win them a championship. We're there team. They are our teammates.

Lets knock the **** out of those little silly queer boy Patriot !@#$s.

"Fellas, as my first move as the owner, I'd like to introduce the newest member to our team. Give a big round of applause for TASHARD CHOICE." Choice walks around shaking everyone's hands. "Now, as my second move as an owner, TASHARD CHOICE is cut, your ass is fired! Everyone on this team is put on notice. You could be next if you don't start winning some games. Now go get 'em!"

Edited by FireChan

"Fellas, as my first move as the owner, I'd like to introduce the newest member to our team. Give a big round of applause for TASHARD CHOICE." Choice walks around shaking everyone's hands. "Now, as my second move as an owner, TASHARD CHOICE is cut, your ass is fired! Everyone on this team is put on notice. You could be next if you don't start winning some games. Now go get 'em!"

LOL LOL LOL...perfect (seriously laughed out loud at this one)

I got to agree with he doesn't give a pep talk.

Shake hands after the game and makes it known that playing in Buffalo is playing for a first class organization.

Make travel, accommodations on the road, and your facilities the best in the league. This is what players care about. OH and you sign your guys back that are worth it when FA hits.

Rah Rah speeches are for coaches and captains.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

"Well guys...we're starting a new legacy now. In 20 years we will all look back on this day and smile because we know we gave 100% to beat the living **** out of those pussies across the hall. What can we all contribute to make this a success?? Don't look at your feet... Don't look at your hands...Don't look at the babe with the rack in the third row.....and you better not look at me because I just ponied up 1.4 billion reasons why this will work. Look at your teammates and say "Can you give me 1.4 billion percent on the field??" If you can do that, we'll relive this great moment in 20 years. As for me, I'm going up to my owner's box now to have some Pizza Logs and a LaBatt Blue....Russ - get the !@#$ing door!!"

this is the One I enjoy best . Fergy you have a way with words.

The owner will meet with his team/players and he will make a statement beyond what he and the Mrs put out today to the press.

I might guess the team will be better for it. We saw the team pull together last week against the Lions.

Win this one for Pegula ville !

hip hip hooray !

"Well guys...we're starting a new legacy now. In 20 years we will all look back on this day and smile because we know we gave 100% to beat the living **** out of those pussies across the hall. What can we all contribute to make this a success?? Don't look at your feet... Don't look at your hands...Don't look at the babe with the rack in the third row.....and you better not look at me because I just ponied up 1.4 billion reasons why this will work. Look at your teammates and say "Can you give me 1.4 billion percent on the field??" If you can do that, we'll relive this great moment in 20 years. As for me, I'm going up to my owner's box now to have some Pizza Logs and a LaBatt Blue....Russ - get the !@#$ing door!!"

Meh.

A vow to do the 10 million things it will take to reverse nearly a half-century of mediocrity is all I'm asking for.

You can keep the pep talk for yourself.

Further, if these players need some sort of emotional speech from the new owner to play at their best, dump them tomorrow.

LOL

Oh how I miss the Dave Chapelle show.

Meh.

A vow to do the 10 million things it will take to reverse nearly a half-century of mediocrity is all I'm asking for.

You can keep the pep talk for yourself.

Further, if these players need some sort of emotional speech from the new owner to play at their best, dump them tomorrow.

Wow. Relax brother. Meh

First player to take out Tom Brady gets a 1 million dollar bonus! Next one to bone his wife gets another million. Finally, anyone who knocks out Billicheat gets a name on the wall of fame!

Edited by PO'14