The Walking Dead Return

Sorta kinda a spoiler, but not on a specific plot revelation. Click at your own risk.

IMDB is not always reliable but it gives a credit to Jon Bernthal....Shane for season 6, episode 16. To me, if the credit is true, it would almost have to be tied to a character that will die.....there is only three that I can think of who fit that category and two of them....Andrea and Lori...are already dead.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorta kinda a spoiler, but not on a specific plot revelation. Click at your own risk.

IMDB is not always reliable but it gives a credit to Jon Bernthal....Shane for season 6, episode 16. To me, if the credit is true, it would almost have to be tied to a character that will die.....there is only three that I can think of who fit that category and two of them....Andrea and Lori...are already dead.

There are more than 3. It could be a flashback to a meaningful conversation someone had with him. It could be anyone who was a part of the group that was there at the farm.

There are more than 3. It could be a flashback to a meaningful conversation someone had with him. It could be anyone who was a part of the group that was there at the farm.

It could be anyone from back at the farm but his tightest relationships were Rick, Lori, Carl and then Andrea. Carol, Daryl, Glen, Maggie....I don't remember them having a true deep relationship with Shane. Rick isn't dying so that makes me think Carl. IMDB has a bit of Wikipedia to it though so it could be just someone screwing around. I read somewhere else that Beth and Merle are in that episode meaning curtains for Daryl but then I read that was false. Who knows, but if Shane is on the show my bet is Carl gets it.

It could be anyone from back at the farm but his tightest relationships were Rick, Lori, Carl and then Andrea. Carol, Daryl, Glen, Maggie....I don't remember them having a true deep relationship with Shane. Rick isn't dying so that makes me think Carl. IMDB has a bit of Wikipedia to it though so it could be just someone screwing around. I read somewhere else that Beth and Merle are in that episode meaning curtains for Daryl but then I read that was false. Who knows, but if Shane is on the show my bet is Carl gets it.

Shane was the one who kicked Ed's ass in front of everyone.

If the latest spoiler I read is true then the spoiler below is a spoiler that doesn't really spoil anything specifically but may or may not lead you to being able to figure out the spoiler:

6fabcbd4e236968b0704509acefb6d56.gif

Edited by 4merper4mer

I think my Morgan/Carol Negan theory became more realistic tonight. I hope it doesn't happen as I feel they are 2 of the best 3 actors on the show. I think the odds of Daryl being killed actually got lowered as long as he survived the shot.

Anyone else thinking it may be Maggie now?

I have a feeling she will lose the baby thus making it easier for her to get killed off

CBF

I think they've done a good job in making people think it could be just about anyone or any combo of people:

Rick isn't even impossible...a couple of little hints in there pointing his way

Daryl

Carol

Glen

Carl

Maggie

Morgan

Michonne

I don't think it will be a b lister like Abe, Sasha, Rosita or Aaron unless there is someone else too.

At this point, I'm convinced that Daryl will be sticking around for a while. They've quickly built up a big rivalry between him and Dwight. That needs to be allowed to play out for a while. We can get two main sources of tension for a while, Rick-Negan and Daryl-Dwight.

As for who gets killed, I'll still say that it need to be more than one person to have any lasting impact. The only one I'd be willing to listen to is if it does wind up being Maggie instead. He picks Glenn, but she runs out to stop him. She says something about being pregnant with his baby, then Negan pauses, and Lucille's her in the face. That right there would get your shock value and establish him as an evil bastard.

Oh, and after last night, I really hope that hallucination Merle comes back next week. I can picture him calling Daryl a dumbass for letting Dwight catch him off guard four times now. Am I somehow merging him with Red Foreman when I imagine him calling Daryl a dumbass or was that actually something he'd say?

Edited by shrader

At this point, I'm convinced that Daryl will be sticking around for a while. They've quickly built up a big rivalry between him and Dwight. That needs to be allowed to play out for a while. We can get two main sources of tension for a while, Rick-Negan and Daryl-Dwight.

As for who gets killed, I'll still say that it need to be more than one person to have any lasting impact. The only one I'd be willing to listen to is if it does wind up being Maggie instead. He picks Glenn, but she runs out to stop him. She says something about being pregnant with his baby, then Negan pauses, and Lucille's her in the face. That right there would get your shock value and establish him as an evil bastard.

Oh, and after last night, I really hope that hallucination Merle comes back next week. I can picture him calling Daryl a dumbass for letting Dwight catch him off guard four times now. Am I somehow merging him with Red Foreman when I imagine him calling Daryl a dumbass or was that actually something he'd say?

I think the Carol/Morgan combo would have impact and that is why I came up with it a while back. Other than that though I'm not sure 2 characters buy more impact than 1 if only because about 50 saviors have gone down already. I tend to agree with you about Daryl. I can see that crossbow changing hands about 9 times. i could even picture a story line where they become allied. Dwight didn't get that scar shaving and he might be pissed at someone and looking to get back at that person....maybe Negan. He could explain away Denise by saying he was trying to miss everyone.

Negan needs to read the group quickly and determine whose death would be the most devastating. If that falls to a single person it would seem to me it would have to be:

Rick...but he may want to leave a weakened leader intact

Maggie....for the reasons you stated

Glen....everybody loves Glen...everybody

Carl...Rick's kid

Judith?.....no way...too harsh for even this

Michonne....Rick's confidant

If just one character I'll say it end up being Carl. If more than one I'll go with Morgan + Carol.

IMDB already confirms that.

IMDB is like wikipedia though. Anyone can change it. The list of actors for episode 16 has included Beth, Merle, Shane, Heschel and even Morales at various points.

If it is a cliffhanger ending it makes no sense at all. The show is far too popular for the dead character to not be revealed once filing starts. It will simply be the actor that is never on set. I knew Glen wasn't dead after episode 3 or whatever because there had already been photos of him filming with Jesus in Entertainment weekly from around August. With something like this it will be far worse.

What I can see them doing.......

"Watch Fear the Walking Dead next week to view the final 10 minute scene of The Walking Dead season 6"......and showing the victim then. It's cheap, but it kick starts FTWD, which I thought was a show with a lot of potential by the time it ended last year. I plan on at least DVRing it. If they really end with a cliffhanger until October for who Negan killed:

6fabcbd4e236968b0704509acefb6d56.gif