The Walking Dead Return

Weren't they using that tower as a lookout when they first got there? that's an ideal vantage point and someone would have noticed the decay if it was still in use.

Isn't the tower pretty much where the truck was crashed during the wolf attack? I seem to remember the truck being right below Spencer after he shot the driver.

edit: As for the wolf, I'd put good money on him killing Morgan after he lets him out of the cell to escape from the herd.

Edited by shrader

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Little things in the show frustrate me. Like why wouldn't he take the Hummer when he took the rpg's? They certainly could use that thing.

They never should gone to a one hour format for that show. Just not enough there to carry it and remain interesting. Audience questions are lame filler.

Vehicles have been sitting around for a while. I think Abraham would have taken the Hummer if he could instead of lugging all that gear back to their hiding spot.

1. The wolf could end up accidentally saving something along the lines of what Morgan said. When Rick didn't kill him, he ended up saving Aaron and Daryl much later. I don't think the wolf will turn into a good guy but he may end up distracting some walkers away from a main character...like Rick, or doing something that give the larger group an idea of how to survive better. The Wolves had no guns yet survived for all that time, there must be something there to learn. In some ways Morgan has gone the the wringer more than anyone else. But he is still learning a lesson. The all life is precious theme...it can't work without biting you eventually, but if you totally lose it as a premise like Carol saying the only wy to not be a monster is to kill....can that be good either? To me this is the most interesting part of the story line right now. Deanna, her son and Rick is part of it too.

2. Yup..has to be.

The wolf was bit so I am thinking he may have turned when they go to check on him or is extremely ill. Maybe in the end he does the right thing and distracts walkers from Morgan and Carol, but the way they are programmed, I wouldn't bet on it. Either alive or dead, I think he takes out the psychiatrist.

Rick went through his "farmer Rick" stage and I am thinking that Morgan may come around as well. If anything, he is proficient at killing walkers and with the size and scope of the herd coming through the wall, this will be an "all hands" on deck evolution.

Edited by Flutie Flakes

The wolf was bit so I am thinking he may have turned when they go to check on him or is extremely ill. Maybe in the end he does the right thing and distracts walkers from Morgan and Carol, but the way they are programmed, I wouldn't bet on it. Either alive or dead, I think he takes out the psychiatrist.

Rick went through his "farmer Rick" stage and I am thinking that Morgan may come around as well. If anything, he is proficient at killing walkers and with the size and scope of the herd coming through the wall, this will be an "all hands" on deck evolution.

I think the Wolf is injured/infected but not bit. That would didn't seem to be a bite and even Morgan would not have gotten useless antibiotics to treat a walker bite.

I agree but the part about Maggie is weird. She wanted Glenn to come back but also spent a lot of time un-gaying Aaron. Was she just hedging her bets?

They have said that is the plane that was flying over the neighborhood in FTWD. Did that plane eventually crash? It was wobbly which means something was going on with the pilots right? Does it make sense that anyone could get out at all and maybe turn into a character on that show? It would have to be the Asian lady or the kid only.....or both.

Phoenix just had a blackout so the plane was rerouted to LAX. Very likely

Forgot about Rick taking down Gabriel's sign's, that was pretty funny...

Yes, it was.

which reminds me - "Meet at the solar panels" Will the Mulligan ever grow a pair?

reminder 2 - Tara throwing Rick the finger was classic

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I think the Wolf is injured/infected but not bit. That would didn't seem to be a bite and even Morgan would not have gotten useless antibiotics to treat a walker bite.

Looked like a bite, but hard to tell. I thought that Morgan got the shrink so that she could determine if it was a bite or a wound sustained some other way and if so, whether or not to treat with antibiotics.

Phoenix just had a blackout so the plane was rerouted to LAX. Very likely

Yes, it was.

which reminds me - "Meet at the solar panels" Will the Mulligan ever grow a pair?

reminder 2 - Tara throwing Rick the finger was classic

I hope we see more of Tara in the second half of the season.

Reminder 3 - Rosita's blade training and Eugene's responses regarding open toe shoes. It is comical how useless he is.

Edited by Flutie Flakes

I hope we see more of Tara in the second half of the season.

The actress is pretty clearly pregnant, so depending on the timing of that and filming, her role may stay minimized for now.

And speaking of the mullet, I caught the end of last week's episode last night and the "help" over the radio definitely sounded like him.

I'm afraid something will happen to Carol if she goes back to save the staying upstairs kid. Ron will still do something to Carl, and then Enid will take out Ron. And Deanna will die, and Michonne will lay her plans on her or burn them, symbolically showing they can never have nice things again.

just a subtle hint there...huh...

So this was a pretty lame episode to say the least.

Glenn slides under the dumpster and the herd eventually wonders away...His face was exposed and not one walker went for it...it really doesn't bother me too much though, Jack Bower got out of worse situations and I enjoyed that show.

I love how the last cliff hanger scene from a previous show was the blood oozing through the wall...holy crap, what's going on right?

Rick see's is and is like meh, no big deal...

Then he spends the whole episode shoring up the wall to make sure it doesn't cause an issue and a building falls.... :doh:

Weren't they using that tower as a lookout when they first got there? that's an ideal vantage point and someone would have noticed the decay if it was still in use.

"Porchdicks" boy wants to off Curl...Get in line bud...

The most interesting part was Rick starting to care for the people of Alexandria. Telling Deanna that he could have made a run for the car instead of saving her son.

How is the wolf going to play into the story going forward? I don't see the point, but he will F*#k something up...

Leads me to believe the call for help on the radio was from Alexandria...

I found Carl to be so cheesy and annoying during the gun training scene.

CBF

true

but was he wrong?

No but something about the way he spoke just annoyed the :censored: out of me.

Trying to sound full of wisdom and act like a teaching master lol

Might as well have said "be patient my son. Soon you shall fire a gun. But only when it's time and you are ready"

CBF

No but something about the way he spoke just annoyed the :censored: out of me.

Trying to sound full of wisdom and act like a teaching master lol

Might as well have said "be patient my son. Soon you shall fire a gun. But only when it's time and you are ready"

CBF

Probably just made Ron want to shoot him even more.

I just feel like besides being Ricks son, he is of no use on this show.

OK maybe to protect Judith but Carol seems to be taking that over now

CBF

If he lives or if he dies it really has an impact on Rick, no? His presence/lack helps define the show.

Come on, guys, it's totally plausible that Glenn didn't get bit. Everyone knows walkers prefer necks or stomach guts. Lol

Carl will die soon, IMO, he's aging faster than the rate of time in the storyline.

Come on, guys, it's totally plausible that Glenn didn't get bit. Everyone knows walkers prefer necks or stomach guts. Lol

Carl will die soon, IMO, he's aging faster than the rate of time in the storyline.

I don't think Carl will die soon but he could be on the end of season possible death list. You know someone big is going in the last episode. My list in order or likelihood:

Glenn

Daryl

Morgan

I guess I'll put Carl here

Abe

Aaron but I don't think he counts as big enough yet

Carol

Michonne

Maggie but I doubt it

Judith

I can't see it being anyone else but who knows? The others I think are either not a big enough character or someone they can't kill for some reason. And Sasha simply must live forever. IMO the best character on the show at the moment.

Don't read any articles online if you don't want to hear what probably will happen to Carl. They are referencing the comic on Carl's future and I definitely can see it happening.

here's one of those potential spoiler links, it's in the link title, so obviously don't click if you don't want to know:

I think Glenn is the one to go, but not by walkers...TWD is great at letting the audience exhale and relax a bit and then whack, we get smacked in the back of the head....Glenn is safe, whew...WTF Glenn was killed! Kind of like everything is great, we shored up the walls and look there's a sign the Glenn is alive, it's all good.....oh S*!t, the freaking tower fell!!!!

Edited by ricojes

I don't think Carl will die soon but he could be on the end of season possible death list. You know someone big is going in the last episode. My list in order or likelihood:

Glenn

Daryl

Morgan

I guess I'll put Carl here

Abe

Aaron but I don't think he counts as big enough yet

Carol

Michonne

Maggie but I doubt it

Judith

I can't see it being anyone else but who knows? The others I think are either not a big enough character or someone they can't kill for some reason. And Sasha simply must live forever. IMO the best character on the show at the moment.

I dont see any way they kill off Judith

No way they kill off a baby

CBF