Deserves its own thread--awesome post game speech video

TPS

That's good on Marrone, especially the Mary Wilson part.

Jeremy White on GR this morning was starting utter nonsense that "Maybe Marrone resented the fact that Schwartz was carried off on the shoulders of his team after the game." I know it matters not what radio guys say, and it's their job to get conversation started, but that is just saying crap to cause crap.

Jeremy White on GR this morning was starting utter nonsense that "Maybe Marrone resented the fact that Schwartz was carried off on the shoulders of his team after the game." I know it matters not what radio guys say, and it's their job to get conversation started, but that is just saying crap to cause crap.

I loved the team's reaction to the Schwartz announcement and Marrone's embrace. Great stuff!

fortunately I have a very short commute to work so I only get a few snippets of GR on the drive.

White's been an idiot since day 1 on GR, just another stupid comment. That game meant a lot to JS and it was great to see the players acknowledging it...

White's been an idiot since day 1 on GR, just another stupid comment. That game meant a lot to JS and it was great to see the players acknowledging it...

Jeremy's okay. I really enjoy his all 22 reports and he's generally on target or raising good viewpoints. As an old veteran of radio myself, you are bound to step on it every now and again and say something you wish you hadn't. When he does it tens of tbousands are listening. As per the main topic, Marrone showed some class with both Mary Wilson and JS.

Orton with the slow clap... it looks like he's thinking "Who is Mary Wilson?"

May not have been clapping. That may have been the onset of delerium tremens as a result of alcohol withdrawal.

Snorin' Kyle Orton!!

GO BILLS!!!