ongoing list of imperative changes

1. Hackett- grow or go -bills need to run from a power set more so they can throw from it on third or run from it on short yardage instead of shotgun sets

2. Spiller - trade or release at end of season, im sick of seeing yards left on the table as he cuts away from the hole or runs straight into a pile. Think antowain smith without any break tackle ability. Fixed

3.Pears - urbik or seantrel could play guard and pears play tackle? this is becoming worse than kieth ellison at linebacker for 4 years. Fixed (sorta on one side)

UPDATED...post Browns game

Hackett still remains the biggest problem on the team, i did love his trick 3rd down pass to the TE gray however.

I am sad to say after 2/3 of a season im convinced Watkins is a wuss. I have to ad this to the list.

4. Softy sammy- can he ever be bothered to fight for a ball? or stop his route and come back a little? If its not right to him he will simply lay a paw out and knock it down. He also couldnt bother to get the first down today on a swing pass leaving us a 3-1 which we of course couldnt convert, DIVE maybe!?! Itd be nice if the double 1st rnd pick "superstar" could break a tackle or fight for a catch once in a season. If he does it next week it will be the first time. If anyone doubts this just look at how many balls go to Woods over the last 4 weeks vs sammy. Im pretty sure Orton is sick of watkins lazy ball skills.

Edited by enlightener

There has to be a better way to utilize Spiller. He's had success in the past, he is playing like he did his rookie year, idk. When he runs laterally he doesn't make yards, and when he runs up the middle he doesn't get yards. I think he just needs to be patient and wait for the holes to open before he hits them.

There has to be a better way to utilize Spiller. He's had success in the past, he is playing like he did his rookie year, idk. When he runs laterally he doesn't make yards, and when he runs up the middle he doesn't get yards. I think he just needs to be patient and wait for the holes to open before he hits them.

Put Fred's brain in there.

I still don't understand Hackett's obsession with running Spiller straight up the gut out of shotgun. Just a Terrible misuse of him. FJax, Brown, and Boobie are on the team to pound the ball up the middle.

I really wish Hackett woukd go back and watch the tape of Gailey's use of Spiller- you know, the year he had over 1200 yards at 6.0 ypc. They need to use him on counters, tosses, sweeps, screens, and motion him out of the backfield. Get him the ball in space!

FJax, Brown, and Boobie can pound the ball uo the middle.

That was the worst game I've ever seen Spiller play. Not only did he average 0.8 yards per carry, but he completely whiffed on a block that almost got our QB killed and could have easily been a safety or fumble/TD even.

1. Hacket grow or go -bills need to run from a power set more so they can throw from it on third or run from it on short yardage instead of shotgun sets

2. Spiller - trade or release at end of season, im sick of seeing yards left on the table as he cuts away from the whole or runs straight into a pile. Think antowain smith without any break tackle ability.

3. Replace pears- urbik or seantrel could play guard and pears play tackle? this is becoming worse than kieth ellison at linebacker for 4 years.

i updated the list of most glaring problems bills need to address, feel free to add or modify...

When do you suggest we replace our guards? In the upcoming November draft?

• 1 month later...

Everyone wants to put way too much blame on Hackett. I'm over thy now. Over the past 4 games, Orton and the offense has had many, many opportunities to get the ball into the end zone and they have failed. When guys are wide open and Orton throws interceptions and balls that are no where near his recievers.

That doesn't mean I want EJ in or anything like that, but we need to stop putting all the blame on Hackett. The plays that are called are there to be had. The execution is terrible.

Everyone wants to put way too much blame on Hackett. I'm over thy now. Over the past 4 games, Orton and the offense has had many, many opportunities to get the ball into the end zone and they have failed. When guys are wide open and Orton throws interceptions and balls that are no where near his recievers.

That doesn't mean I want EJ in or anything like that, but we need to stop putting all the blame on Hackett. The plays that are called are there to be had. The execution is terrible.

Yeah, Orton misses guys. But you know what, Hackett knows what he has in his QB yet still called a game in which they threw way more than they ran. With this defense the Bills should be taking the ball out of Orton's hands and relying on the run game, particularly against a weak Browns front. That's all on Hackett.

Yeah, Orton misses guys. But you know what, Hackett knows what he has in his QB yet still called a game in which they threw way more than they ran. With this defense the Bills should be taking the ball out of Orton's hands and relying on the run game, particularly against a weak Browns front. That's all on Hackett.

F'in A Bubba.

1. Hackett- grow or go -bills need to run from a power set more so they can throw from it on third or run from it on short yardage instead of shotgun sets

2. Spiller - trade or release at end of season, im sick of seeing yards left on the table as he cuts away from the hole or runs straight into a pile. Think antowain smith without any break tackle ability. Fixed

3.Pears - urbik or seantrel could play guard and pears play tackle? this is becoming worse than kieth ellison at linebacker for 4 years. Fixed (sorta on one side)

UPDATED...post Browns game

Hackett still remains the biggest problem on the team, i did love his trick 3rd down pass to the TE gray however.

I am sad to say after 2/3 of a season im convinced Watkins is a wuss. I have to ad this to the list.

4. Softy sammy- can he ever be bothered to fight for a ball? or stop his route and come back a little? If its not right to him he will simply lay a paw out and knock it down. He also couldnt bother to get the first down today on a swing pass leaving us a 3-1 which we of course couldnt convert, DIVE maybe!?! Itd be nice if the double 1st rnd pick "superstar" could break a tackle or fight for a catch once in a season. If he does it next week it will be the first time. If anyone doubts this just look at how many balls go to Woods over the last 4 weeks vs sammy. Im pretty sure Orton is sick of watkins lazy ball skills.

We are gonna use sammy as a whipping boy now? Yes you are right. No excuses for injuries for me. But he has crap for passes. How many has he had bounce off his chest? He runs his route hard and concise. He make a lot of unnecessary difficult catches because if the ball was "right towards him" he could catch the balls in stride and get on. As a matter of fact if he ONLY caught the balls thrown to him where he wanted them he might have 5or6 catches on the season. Robert Woods is a DIRECT result of Sammy lining up opposite.

Yup

Hackett deserves some blame but the savior of the world KO has to execute those plays