Ron Brooks

Dorkington

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always thought that the production team should not replay injuries - what purpose does it serve? it seems like a sick practice.

Human nature. Ratings and money. People want to see horrible things happen at a safe distance.

Ron Brooks tweeted that hes up and walking on his own...great news

Excellent news!

Maybe a little off topic, but I have a little philosophy on injuries. People always say that they never root for opponents players to get injured and I think that's is B.S.. These guys often get paid millions of dollars, are under the care of the best doctors in the country / world, and usually are back on the field usually within a few week or a season at most. Heck, if it provides us an edge for that game I'm all for it. However, these type of serious scares are completely different. Concussions, permanent neck injuries, brutal leg injuries are a different story though. Those can impact players for the rest of their lives and I would never "root" for something like that regardless of what team they were on.

As far as Ron goes, I'm glad he seem to be doing as great as he possibly could be at this point! Great news.

i have always thought that the production team should not replay injuries - what purpose does it serve? it seems like a sick practice.

Agreed. I guess I'm a bit of a puss in that regard. I look away. I hate seeing people get hurt.