Bill Maher coming at Muslims and Ben Affleck being defensive

dayman

I can't believe he's playing the new Batman.

This is why I was frankly surprised to see Affleck back on Maher. He took so much heat for campaigning for Kerry, he wisely stepped back and focused on his charity work and career. I get he has to pub "Gone Girl", but I'd think the marketing folks over at Warners wouldn't want him to step into any bear traps while doing so.

But that's why I'm not in marketing.

• 3 weeks later...

For speaking out against Christians?

LOL..........................of course not................he has been celebrated on the Left for that

He spoke out against Islam, and that is not allowed.

I still do not see Maher's appeal myself but I will give him marks for consistency

Added: INCAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING IN A FREE SOCIETY: Berkeley Muslims Prove Bill Maher’s Point.

“In his comments on his HBO show, Maher noted that too many Muslims reject the very notion of free thought and free speech, that the problem is not just ‘a few bad apples.’”

Edited by B-Man

This country needs to eradicate Muslims.

Muslims are the worst of the worst out there.

Another beheading on NY last night and then the guy jumped in front of a train, by first reports he did not even know the person.

Look what is happening in Europe, there are freaking AntiMuslim political parties, that is literally their platform, and they are gaining steam in places like Sweden and Belgium.

People are taking to the streets to protest against Islam throughout Europe. These people are the scum of the earth and care little about other people, that is all Muslims. No sane person in the year 2014 would want to be associated with that.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/10/europe-sick-islam-thousands-take-streets-drive-islam/

This country needs to eradicate Muslims.

Muslims are the worst of the worst out there.

Another beheading on NY last night and then the guy jumped in front of a train, by first reports he did not even know the person.

Look what is happening in Europe, there are freaking AntiMuslim political parties, that is literally their platform, and they are gaining steam in places like Sweden and Belgium.

People are taking to the streets to protest against Islam throughout Europe. These people are the scum of the earth and care little about other people, that is all Muslims. No sane person in the year 2014 would want to be associated with that.

http://clashdaily.co...ts-drive-islam/

"Eradicate Muslims"... :rolleyes:

You win the prize for overreaction of the day, which is hard to do on PPP. You shouldn't feel proud.

"Eradicate Muslims"... :rolleyes:

You win the prize for overreaction of the day, which is hard to do on PPP. You shouldn't feel proud.

They want to eradicate everyone else, it is not an overreaction at all. There are entire nations in Europe wanting them to be gone now, you are absolutely clueless.

They want to eradicate everyone else, it is not an overreaction at all. There are entire nations in Europe wanting them to be gone now, you are absolutely clueless.

They're horrible. All the Muslims I know are always trying to kill me. It's annoying.

One of us is clueless, heartless, and ridiculous... usually that's me, but not this time.

Most of them you do not know prefer you to be dead.

Which shows you how tolerant Muslims really are. Most people that know me wish I were dead.

:lol: :lol:

You mean like the Jews for the last 2000 years?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.teaparty....e-knives-66160/

If Adrian Peterson is arrested for hitting his kid with a stick, these Muslims should be arrested (if this crap is true), in the USA, for cutting into their children's heads with knives.

What will they argue? This is like Circumcision? How come this is not in the news?

This is called Ashura, and it is a day that these freaks all cut their foreheads with knives, and do the same to their children.

Just another reason why Islam, at least the Shias, should not be welcome in the USA.

Edited by Security

A new intel assessment shows that Zale Thompson, the man who attacked a group of NYC police officers with a hatchet on Oct. 23rd, was a follower of several terror groups including Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Investigators identified 59 internet search terms on Thompson's computer focused only on jihad. The search history also suggests Thompson may have considered targeting the UN General Assembly.

Ban Islam in the USA.

Demonstrating once again your shallow understanding of what it actually means to be American. Good job with that critical thinking, Security.

Do you think parents should be arrested for executing the Ashura process and cutting their children with sharp knives in the head?

This has to the be 5th direct question and I doubt you answer it.

Edited by Security

Do you think parents should be arrested for executing the Ashura process and cutting their children with sharp knives in the head?

This has to the be 5th direct question and I doubt you answer it.

If laws are broken, there should be punishment regardless of faith or creed.

See? There are reasonable answers to problems, then there are your solutions: BAN ALL MUSLIMS! That two cylinder engine atop your shoulders is malfunctioning. You should get it looked at.

There is nothing remotely close to the religious evils that Islam brings with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/10/at-least-48-reported-killed-in-suicide-bombing-at-northeast-nigeria-school/

48 children dead in Nigeria from Boko Haram.

One day, the entire world will understand and all say to kill all Muslims before they try and kill you. This is what the world will eventually all say. Even you, Greggy.

One day, the entire world will understand and all say to kill all Muslims before they try and kill you. This is what the world will eventually all say. Even you, Greggy.

all abortion clinic bombings in the US were perpetrated by Christians, so we must ban Christianity and kill all Christians before they come for us.

There is nothing remotely close to the religious evils that Islam brings with it.

http://www.foxnews.c...nigeria-school/

I worship toasters that look like famous 70's rock stars. Will I be killed?

And if they're killing Christians then I hope they go after Falwell, Robertson, a the Graham family, Osteen, Oprah and that weird dude on late at night who always has a lisp and is distorted on the camera - joseph prince or something? Those would be tops of my lists.

http://www.foxnews.c...nigeria-school/

Your understanding of what it means to be an American is woefully lacking. You're living in fear and peddling in hate while ignoring reality. It's a very limiting way to go through life.

I worship toasters that look like famous 70's rock stars. Will I be killed?

And if they're killing Christians then I hope they go after Falwell, Robertson, a the Graham family, Osteen, Oprah and that weird dude on late at night who always has a lisp and is distorted on the camera - joseph prince or something? Those would be tops of my lists.

That list is credited, except for the Graham family. Why the hate for Billy et al.?

Your understanding of what it means to be an American is woefully lacking. You're living in fear and peddling in hate while ignoring reality. It's a very limiting way to go through life.

I am a concerned American, don't worry, people like me will protect you. It is your right to be ignorant.

That list is credited, except for the Graham family. Why the hate for Billy et al.?

his son has taken an extreme stance on gays and the first amendment. The entire family got majorly rich off their gimmick and the Christianity con game.

Falwell is the absolute worst, though and should be shot, stabbed, hung then burned.