Kiko to the rescue???

Iraq Vet

Little chance. They have already come out and said as much. If the Bills are a legimate play off contenders for the first time in 14 years then the Bills may reconsider, buts its naive to put your future stud LB on the field with the chance of doing even further damage.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to BB.com that isn't correct...."He’s currently on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury list. It leaves open the remote possibility of Alonso returning to the practice field for a three week stint to determine if he’s fit to return to the roster or be put on the shelf for the rest of the season. That window opens at the conclusion of Week 6."

Kiko won't return to practice. Practice will return to Kiko.

If PeoriaAZBillsFan (of one post fame) can jog after an ACL and MCL surgery in July, Kiko will be squatting 8000 lbs next week and playing all three LB positions at the same time by Week 10. The Bills will be the first defense in history to lead the league in all categories while only fielding nine players.

Oh, and Kiko will also play TE and score 25 TDs by the end of the season.

He's the least of our worries right now, the defense is fine...Kiko Alonso would make zero difference in their 2-2 record this season.

He wasn't very good the second half of the season. Certainly one of the problems with the defense getting gashed for bulk yards in the run game last year.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

If PeoriaAZBillsFan (of one post fame) can jog after an ACL and MCL surgery in July, Kiko will be squatting 8000 lbs next week and playing all three LB positions at the same time by Week 10. The Bills will be the first defense in history to lead the league in all categories while only fielding nine players.

Oh, and Kiko will also play TE and score 25 TDs by the end of the season.

I was just told of this site by an old co-worker of mine in NY. I'd have more than a few posts if I'd known about it before today. I felt it fair to make that my first post since I suffered the same injury.

He had surgery around July 20th. If everything goes exceedingly well, the absolute earliest he could be in football shape would be mid-February, and that's only because he's a freakish athlete with access to world-class training. I have blown out both of my ACLs, and I could do quite a few things at 5-6 months, including some non-risky skiing, but it didn't feel remotely "right" for a solid year, and it really takes two years to fully recover.

I was just told of this site by an old co-worker of mine in NY. I'd have more than a few posts if I'd known about it before today. I felt it fair to make that my first post since I suffered the same injury.

"I'm not new, I'm just lazy." That's a new one. :lol:

Welcome to the board. You're an idiot.

Incorrect. He is on non-season ending IR.

Incorrect. He is on the reserve/non-football-injury list. He can be evaluated for potential return at the end of Week 6, they have a certain window then (2 weeks? 3?) to see if he can come back.

I don't think he should, that's just me.

Did anyone else read the thread title and start humming "Alonso to the rescue, alonso to the rescue" to the tune of

? Edited by Hopeful

I ruptured my ACL in April, had surgery in July (also sprained my MCL and had to wait for that to heal and strengthen) and will be jogging next week. I'm in nowhere near the physical shape that Kiko is in so it's entirely possible that he could return if the Bills are making a playoff run.

How did you do it?

He had surgery around July 20th. If everything goes exceedingly well, the absolute earliest he could be in football shape would be mid-February, and that's only because he's a freakish athlete with access to world-class training. I have blown out both of my ACLs, and I could do quite a few things at 5-6 months, including some non-risky skiing, but it didn't feel remotely "right" for a solid year, and it really takes two years to fully recover.

How'd ya do it???

"I'm not new, I'm just lazy." That's a new one. :lol:

Welcome to the board. You're an idiot.

Four posts, pretty damn good. I think 2 is your record.