How about Prater ??

2 DUI's puts in him the NFL substance abuse program which I assume carries a requirement that he stay away from alcohol.

He did not, therefore, suspension.

but hey he doesn't have a problem he can stop anytime he wants, who cares if he just lost his job paying more money than 99% of the world.

I hope he uses his time off to take care of his issues and makes it back. Yes i do think you should get suspended after 2 DUI's and you are informed of the policy, it means he is most likely addicted and needs help.

2 DUI's puts in him the NFL substance abuse program which I assume carries a requirement that he stay away from alcohol.

He did not, therefore, suspension.

Also most criminal punishments require no alcohol for at least 1 year.

Why is it when a player gets cut its always a topic to pick them up? We have arguably the best kicker in the league and our kickoff guy constantly puts it in the endzone. How about spend that roster spot on a position that really needs help, not a 3rd kicker. Waste of thread.

Edited by dezertbill

Why is it when a player gets cut its always a topic to pick them up? We have arguably the best kicker in the league and our kickoff guy contantly puts it in the endzone. How about spend that roster spot on a position that really needs help, not a 3rd kicker. Waste of thread.

MMDT regularly wastes threads lol