breaking news Cowboys player commited sexual assault and allowed to pl

This happened one day after Goodell's National press conference saying he would make sure this never happens again. well it did the cowboys player was allowed to play. This is being reported on local Rochester News and it happened at the teams hotel

Edited by billsareback

Interesting. So he's to be suspended due to an unsubstantiated allegation before it's even investigated. Awesome.

So should we get a female Bills fan to level charges against Suh, Stafford and Calvin Johnson?

It is a bad situation now with the NFL looking to cover their ass and give the impression they care, because it would be easy to overreact and not allow for due process, suspending people who have only been accused of something. It was joked about, but seriously, what is to stop someone from hooking up with a star player and then saying they were raped? Dicey situation...

So now players accused of a crime and not charged yet and a long way from being found guilty should be suspended? Sounds like a really bad path to travel considering big money is being bet on these games in Vegas. Sounds like an easy way to ta key player out of the game.

So now players accused of a crime and not charged yet and a long way from being found guilty should be suspended? Sounds like a really bad path to travel considering big money is being bet on these games in Vegas. Sounds like an easy way to ta key player out of the game.

That's how it worked with Roethlisberger.

Just more proof that there is a dire need for WELL DOCUMENTED procedures for how suspensions are handled/when they are administered. The sooner the NFL and the Players' Association can get on the same page, the better.

Suspending someone accused of a crime is just plain stupid, unless he confessed.

This happened one day after Goodell's National press conference saying he would make sure this never happens again. well it did the cowboys player was allowed to play. This is being reported on local Rochester News and it happened at the teams hotel

i see no link to this, but am assuming this is Gloria Allreds current rant. Not saying something did or did not in a hotel room with a Comboy player, but she has been saying that this player was accused of rape and has played for the last two weeks.

This is the last link i can find, and this was from Monday.

Problem is its coming from Allred...who i think most like me figure is just gunning for publicity and settlement money.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-asks-teams-information-gloria-allred-claim-nfl-player-raped-client-article-1.1957079

i see no link to this, but am assuming this is Gloria Allreds current rant. Not saying something did or did not in a hotel room with a Comboy player, but she has been saying that this player was accused of rape and has played for the last two weeks.

This is the last link i can find, and this was from Monday.

Problem is its coming from Allred...who i think most like me figure is just gunning for publicity and settlement money.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-asks-teams-information-gloria-allred-claim-nfl-player-raped-client-article-1.1957079

This is the article the OP linked to last night...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/01/cowboys-player-allegedly-involved-in-a-sexual-assault/

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall