Brad-ham/Kyle update?

Big Blitz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone professed to not knowing anything at his presser, claiming he was too busy benching Manuel. I don't want to believe the HC doesn't know the status of 2 stud D players -especially a dominating All-Pro..

is he not still pushing injury stuff off to Berchtold(sp)? I honestly dont know.

Hate this, but think we have more depth on DLINE than LB. Basing that on the last qtr of game, and granted Houston was going to run the ball to kill clock.

These two injuries are enormous IMO. We can't lose both of these guys for an extended period. We do have depth on the line but Kyle is a stud and I don't want to see brown taking every snap. Our d needs to dominate for us to be successful and these injuries would be a big blow...

Edited by SWATeam

Is it odd that it would take 2 days to provide results of an MRI? Is that good or bad news?

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like most of the time we are hearing MRI results before the game is even finished.

Disagree...if they are healthy enough to practice they play....only 16 games...can't take any off

Unnamed source from the Bills quoted in a blog yesterday in the BN said that neither injury was thought to be serious but they were checking them out. For what it is worth...