TJ Graham cut by the Titans

Major Mud

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually think that he would fit nicely back in Carolina. He can take the top off a defense and keep those safeties away from the LOS. That would help open things up for Olsen and the running game. It would be a nice addition for Cam.

When did he ever do this?

I actually think that he would fit nicely back in Carolina. He can take the top off a defense and keep those safeties away from the LOS. That would help open things up for Olsen and the running game. It would be a nice addition for Cam.

Well this...except for the part about him not being able to consistently catch the ball...or the inability to high point the ball. He's just not a good receiver to put it bluntly.

Again, he's not great but here are some plays that he has made in an actual NFL game: http://youtu.be/ZtxaUd7_s8g

At least one of those was not an actual NFL game.

In some there was blown coverage. In none of them did he beat his man, catch the ball in stride and outrun the guy into the endzone.

But that reel did include a patented TJ jump catch!

At least one of those was not an actual NFL game.

In some there was blown coverage. In none of them did he beat his man, catch the ball in stride and outrun the guy into the endzone.

But that reel did include a patented TJ jump catch!

A jump? I saw like 10 jumps and 10 punt catches. Only one real hands catch.

If he would agree to change positions he'd probably make one hell of a cornerback.

Except for the biggest weakness in his game is tracking the ball while it's in the air and making adjustments to it. As a CB, he'd have to learn how to do that while running backwards. That's asking a lot for a guy with suspect ball skills.

We need a QB that can get it down field....got rid of Fitz because of that, and now it appears EJ can't or won't go downfield. I am for trying Orton b4 season is over. Another fast receiver isn't going to to us any good imho.

Edited by bigK14094