TJ Graham cut by the Titans

Major Mud

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i respectfully disagree. There is no threat when the WR can't do what he is paid to do, Catch the Ball. By having him out there we are playing with 10 players on the field vs. 11. He cost us games in the past.

I'm so glad he is gone. We have speed in Goodwin.

I am not advocating to bring him back but if you go back to All 22 analysis from last year not only did people respect his speed he was open an awful lot. I agree that we have Goodwin to fill that role. He does it well based on the tape but he never stays healthy and EJ struggles with the deep ball. The only point that I was making is that he will land in the league because he can do something well. While I am not for bringing him back necessarily I believe (as I did) that he can help the team more than Hogan. He could have played weekly (on a very limited basis).

If the Bills didn't trade up to take him when Wilson was still on the board people wouldn't hate him like they do. Every time anyone brings up TJ Graham they bring up that draft. It's not his fault that they took him too early.

If you look at Hardys career at Indiana, it is difficult to understand how he sucked so bad in the NFL. The game really is completely different, I guess.

It was totally different. The college game is influencing the NFL now and not the other way around. That's why the college coaches are having so much success (Kelly, Carroll, Harbaugh).

I wanted us to sign Jerry Rice and Tom Brady and Kirk Cousins and Andrew Luck and Luke Keuchly and Walter Jones.

Yeah I hear ya--but this one hurts because Buffalo needed not only a starter, but a backup as well. TJ was projected by the NFLN guy to go in the 7th. It was an easy pick with no downside. Not a situation to take a project track guy.

It looks like obviously you need more then speed to make it as an NFL receiver. I wonder if he gets picked up by any team, or if his short career is over? With Easley out is there a chance we re-sign him? I don't really see it, but stranger things have happened.

Should have never been picked by the Bills !! Another Bills blunder in the draft ...