TJ Graham cut by the Titans

Major Mud

It looks like obviously you need more then speed to make it as an NFL receiver. I wonder if he gets picked up by any team, or if his short career is over? With Easley out is there a chance we re-sign him? I don't really see it, but stranger things have happened.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually think that he would fit nicely back in Carolina. He can take the top off a defense and keep those safeties away from the LOS. That would help open things up for Olsen and the running game. It would be a nice addition for Cam.

I agree, other then Olsen (TE) , and Benjamin, they don't really have great receivers. He could be good deep threat for them. They are also hurting at RB, so I'm sure a few moves are upcoming.

I agree, other then Olsen (TE) , and Benjamin, they don't really have great receivers. He could be good deep threat for them. They are also hurting at RB, so I'm sure a few moves are upcoming.

Sounds great, but there's just one problem..

TJ Graham can't catch a damn thing. Never could. Glad he's finally gone.

Rotten pick. And we traded up to get him.

For the record, I was hammering home a point to draft Russell Wilson as high as second round. I am a Wisconsin fan, and I could see what was going on with that dude. I was pissed when Seattle took him.

I wanted us to sign Jerry Rice and Tom Brady and Kirk Cousins and Andrew Luck and Luke Keuchly and Walter Jones.

Sounds great, but there's just one problem..

TJ Graham can't catch a damn thing. Never could. Glad he's finally gone.

He doesn't need to make many plays. He needs to be covered down the field with help over the top. His skill set adds value. He helps open up the underneath stuff and aids in the running game. Nobody is signing TJ Graham to catch 100 balls. He will end up on a roster that lacks a speed guy to fill that void.

I have argued on this board (with little success) that he would help this team more than CH (especially with today's rules). If he made 6 plays this year down the field (4 catches and 2 PI penalties) he would be infinitely better IMO. If he could add 40+ yards once every 2.5 games that is a bigger contribution.

Since Easley is injured do we resign him? Why not just to get some more Graham posts on the board. LOL

Does he play special teams as Easley did ?

Could he play WR in a pinch.

By the way what are the Bills going to do about the ME situation? Whos is one the PS who can come up and be servicable on ST .

I read an article today that suggested Corey Graham would fill in. I almost threw something . like the cat.

Let Gilmore learn how to tackle by playing Easelys postion

How about we do that ?

He doesn't need to make many plays. He needs to be covered down the field with help over the top. His skill set adds value. He helps open up the underneath stuff and aids in the running game. Nobody is signing TJ Graham to catch 100 balls. He will end up on a roster that lacks a speed guy to fill that void.

I have argued on this board (with little success) that he would help this team more than CH (especially with today's rules). If he made 6 plays this year down the field (4 catches and 2 PI penalties) he would be infinitely better IMO. If he could add 40+ yards once every 2.5 games that is a bigger contribution.

He would be brought in to replace Marcus , not play receiver Kirby.

Does he play special teams as Easley did ?

Could he play WR in a pinch.

By the way what are the Bills going to do about the ME situation? Whos is one the PS who can come up and be servicable on ST .

I read an article today that suggested Corey Graham would fill in. I almost threw something . like the cat.

Let Gilmore learn how to tackle by playing Easelys postion

How about we do that ?

They should move the nameplate to the front of Gilmore's jersey so you can quickly identify the guy that just got trucked. :)

He would be brought in to replace Marcus , not play receiver Kirby.

I know. I was just restating why I would have kept him.

They should move the nameplate to the front of Gilmore's jersey so you can quickly identify the guy that just got trucked. :)

I know. I was just restating why I would have kept him.

Understood then. I think you and Jboyst and couple others have mentioned that point. Those damn analytics !

Trucked. Thats was a word for Sundays outing for Mr Gilmore. Let it be a learning day Stephon. Its ok to play angry Kid !

Do not throw the cat! Nothing good comes from cat throwing.

Now tell me !!!