Keenan Allen chargers stud WR hurts groin

Webster Guy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know I own both Doug Martin and Bobby Rainey and was happy when Martin was out so Rainey would be the starter.

Then last night happened......

CBF

What did Rainey end up with? 12 yards?

Very interesting game last night from a fantasy perspective. Had TB done anything, Ryan and Julio would have had truly monster stats.

If someone besides Kelly said that, that would have earned them a warning point. Plus, considering the sensitivity of the issue, it really isn't funny.

At what point do you think that everything will become a sensitive topic? Won't that be a fun world to live in? Thanks for the lecture St Doug! Now pull the stick out!

Edited by HamSandwhich

What did Rainey end up with? 12 yards?

Very interesting game last night from a fantasy perspective. Had TB done anything, Ryan and Julio would have had truly monster stats.

I have decided that starting anybody on the TB roster is fantasy football suicide. That team is a 4 alarm dumpster fire. I had high hopes for their D/ST too with Lovie coming on board. Watching TB games is painful.

If someone besides Kelly said that, that would have earned them a warning point. Plus, considering the sensitivity of the issue, it really isn't funny.

Someone makes a light-hearted obviously inoffensive gay reference to me and I return with a light-hearted gay reference back and it's something to worry about? Too sensitive an issue? It's a simple joke. Besides, I have nothing against gays, some of my closest friends' have gay friends.

Someone makes a light-hearted obviously inoffensive gay reference to me and I return with a light-hearted gay reference back and it's something to worry about? Too sensitive an issue? It's a simple joke. Besides, I have nothing against gays, some of my closest friends' have gay friends.

:w00t::thumbsup: