When do you think the Bills will lose their first game ?

HOUSE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 Sep 21 1:00PMEDT * Chargers
  • 4 Sep 28 1:00PMEDT * AT Texans
  • 5 Oct 5 1:00PMEDT ) AT Lions
  • 6 Oct 12 1:00PMEDT * Patriots
  • 7 Oct 19 1:00PMEDT ) Vikings
  • 8 Oct 26 1:00PMEDT * AT Jets
  • 9 BYE
  • 10 Nov 9 1:00PMEST * Chiefs
  • 11 Nov 13 8:25PMEST , AT Dolphins
  • 12 Nov 23 1:00PMEST * Jets
  • 13 Nov 30 1:00PMEST * Browns
  • 14 Dec 7 4:05PMEST * AT Broncos
  • 15 Dec 14 1:00PMEST ) Packers
  • 16 Dec 21 4:25PMEST * AT Raiders
  • 17 Dec 28 1:00PMEST * AT Patriots

I am taking you off of my christmas card list and you are no longer invited to my birthday party.

I had @houston as our first loss until I saw SD beat Seattle. Now I'd be surprised if we win this week. But not shocked - Bills playing well.

The Bolts game was a classic trap game for Seattle. They opened on a huge high at home on the season's opening game on national tV and handled the Packers - one of the teams most likely to challenge them as the NFC entrant in the SB this year. Next up for them is Denver. I have to think that players were not looking at The Bolts as a huge game compared to the Pack and Broncs.

I'm going with Detroit. But Bills have the team and the heart to go 19-0!! Lest go Buffalo!!!

Gugny! Oh Gugny. We've got ourselves another TBDism!

Edited by Nanker

• 3 Sep 21 1:00PMEDT * Chargers
  • 4 Sep 28 1:00PMEDT * AT Texans
  • 5 Oct 5 1:00PMEDT ) AT Lions

I am going to go with a L @ Lions.

I had @houston as our first loss until I saw SD beat Seattle.

As good as the Texans D is, I just have a hard time seeing us lose to a Fitz led team, especially with the Bills playing so well on D.

The Bolts game was a classic trap game for Seattle. They opened on a huge high at home on the season's opening game on national tV and handled the Packers - one of the teams most likely to challenge them as the NFC entrant in the SB this year. Next up for them is Denver. I have to think that players were not looking at The Bolts as a huge game compared to the Pack and Broncs.

Gugny! Oh Gugny. We've got ourselves another TBDism!

Oops. Lets go Buffalo! Auto correct stinks.

I had @houston as our first loss until I saw SD beat Seattle. Now I'd be surprised if we win this week. But not shocked - Bills playing well.

@ Texans in a defensive slugfest.

Either @Texans or @Lions.

Wake me up when the Texans beat a real NFL team. The Deadskins and Faders are not impressive teams to say the least.

When Marrone, Hackett and Schwartz get outcoached. The Bills have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball plus on special teams so they will lose when any either coordinator doesn't game plan properly or Marrone doesn't manage it properly.

When Marrone, Hackett and Schwartz get outcoached. The Bills have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball plus on special teams so they will lose when any either coordinator doesn't game plan properly or Marrone doesn't manage it properly.

So it has nothing to do with player execution? :blink:

So it has nothing to do with player execution? :blink:

Yes, that's a factor too, I'm just saying that if they lose, coaching might be a reason for it. I'm also trying to imply that the Bills have accumulated a lot of talent on all fronts to overcome execution breakdowns.