Week 3: Chargers' Game Preparation - Sammy Wins RoW

26CornerBlitz

Once again, 26, an outstanding job bringing so many disparate links to one thread. Thank you for continuing to take the time to do this. :thumbsup:

Well they say revenge is a dish best served cold---and old, apparently.

Last week I was very confident the Bills would not have a letdown week. There were just too many good, and exciting, things happening for the players to get complacent for their home opener against Miami. While I don't expect them to have a letdown week this Sunday, I'm not nearly as certain it can't happen.

OTOH, San Diego having upset Seattle, and on the road--all the way across the country---is also ripe for an off week.

This should be a good one.

You're welcome Dean. Happy to share the information that I find and a Big shout out to Yolo! Enjoy and Go Bills!!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills Roundup: Staying Focused Moving Forward <4:16>

Bills' coaches and players talk about the importance of staying focused amidst the hype surrounding them as they sit atop the AFC East after two weeks and CJ Spiller named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.

Bills staying grounded despite 2-0 start

Buffalo’s 2-0 start certainly has fans excited about the 2014 season, but the players in the Bills locker room are keeping their heads down and focusing on the task at hand, which is San Diego this week. When asked if it’s difficult to block out the hype going on outside the building, QB EJ Manuel said it’s not a problem at all.

@Chargers

If needed, Branden Oliver (@BoBelieves) is "Ready to Go" http://www.chargers....f261ea …

pic.twitter.com/7es9au2Zhg

Special Teams is often overlooked, but it will be vital to success in Buffalo. http://www.chargers....70e8cb …

pic.twitter.com/RlJUdONXIx

#BTB w/ @danny__woodhead on the Bolts RB's & @JohnDeanSpanos looks at Sammy Watkins. WATCH: http://www.chargers....4a9b03 …

pic.twitter.com/h9CDP9tjIZ

Aaron Williams: "We're going to be a lot better" <10:32>

Bills safety Aaron Williams stopped by The John Murphy Show to talk about Sunday's game against the Chargers, defending Antonio Gates, and how he believes the fans will be even louder this week.

Bills Focus: Berman Enjoying Era of Good Feeling <5:17>

ESPN broadcaster and Bills supporter Chris Berman reflects on some of his first memories of the AFL and explains why he thinks things are looking up in Buffalo.

Bills on-field intensity significantly improved

Through the first two weeks of the 2014 campaign, Buffalo’s players have been emotionally invested in each and every play

does anyone else think that we'll be seeing a lot of nickel out there on sunday

while woodhead is tricky, i am far more worried about the passing attack. graham has been playing really well so far and i can see him used to cover gates, as graham is one of our bigger cb's probably with a. williams as support.

Matt Bowen@MattBowen41 4m

Chalk Talk video at B/R: How can #Bills target Sammy Watkins vs. #Chargers Cover 3? Drawing up the "Yankee" route: http://ble.ac/1p2qpHs

Great stuff, Yolo. Always like Bowen's stuff, especially his breakdown of packaged-play concepts last year. I'm hoping we really do see a lot of their 3-deep looks because I really think EJ knows how to read that middle safety. I've gotta think they're going to be looking for Watkins underneath and that safety is going to cheat up as a result. This may be Goodwin's week to shine because of the pressure Sammy puts on that coverage.

GO BILLS!!!

Great stuff, Yolo. Always like Bowen's stuff, especially his breakdown of packaged-play concepts last year. I'm hoping we really do see a lot of their 3-deep looks because I really think EJ knows how to read that middle safety. I've gotta think they're going to be looking for Watkins underneath and that safety is going to cheat up as a result. This may be Goodwin's week to shine because of the pressure Sammy puts on that coverage.

GO BILLS!!!

SD likes to run that pre-snap Cover-2 look to disguise their Cover-3...thing is, a lot of teams are doing that nowadays, and it almost defeats itself given that QBs are being taught to read from the deep safety back toward the LOS.