Week 3: Chargers' Game Preparation - Sammy Wins RoW

26CornerBlitz

Buffalo Bills enjoy breath of fresh air in positive start to 2014

Week 3 of the 2014 NFL season is finally here -- and as she does every week, Judy Battista highlights the storylines and factors to pay attention to, beginning with a new lease on life for the Buffalo Bills franchise and continuing with 10 more things to watch below.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ap3000000396788_video_player_cp--nfl_thumb_120_85.jpg
    Preview: San Diego Chargers vs. Buffalo Bills <2:31>
  • NFL Films previews the Week 3 matchup between the San Diego Chargers and the Buffalo Bills.

• lee-evans-thumb.jpg
    Lee Evans returns to Buffalo to Lead the Charge
    The former Bills wide receiver will make the trip from his new home in Northern Virginia to Lead the Charge at this Sunday's Bills-Chargers game at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Read what he's up to now.

• SpillerThumb.jpg
    Under Review: C.J. Spiller <3:00>
    Alexandra Vitale talks with Bills running back C.J Spiller about his 102 yard kick off return for a touchdown in the Bills home opener and more.

Bills playoff odds up sharply after 2nd win

How Bills coaches help Watkins make plays

Woods participating

Bills WR Robert Woods is participating here at Friday’s practice.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Woods probable for Sunday's game against Chargers: http://pro32.ap.org/...gainst-chargers

"I feel pretty good," Woods said. "I had the ankle injury before, this is a slight one and I just want to go out there and play. I feel good and I'm happy it didn't take long."

Woods had surgery on the same ankle in the offseason.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I've been watching tape on Ingram all week ... he's a monster. Glad he's out this week but hope he gets better soon. He's fun to watch play.

He's a phenomenal athlete...at South Carolina, he played DE, DT, OLB, ILB, nickel S, and was the team's upback on the punt team...he once took a fake punt 60 yards for a rushing TD.

Up until this season, he really hadn't found his game in the NFL, but I always felt he'd be a Swiss army knife type defender that would play in the league for a long time.