Teams Starting 2-0

CountryCletus

This was a quick count, so I might be a game or two off...

Since 1960...

Bills 2-0 starts - 15

Playoffs made - 9

Flip side...

Bills 0-2 starts - 19

Playoffs made - 1

So, what does all this mean? absolutely nothing other than i might have too much time on my hands...

GO BILLS!!!

Probably that it is better to start 2-0 than to start 0-2. But I'm just guessing here. :bag:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably that it is better to start 2-0 than to start 0-2. But I'm just guessing here. :bag:

Yeah, I was going to write that, but figured I'd leave some meat on the bone...

I wish I could say i was shocked with the amount of 0-2 starts, but I would have guessed close to that... :bag:

Edited by ricojes

Wow, I should not be surprised, but our local "experts" were doing the "real deal or nah" on teams that were 1-1 or 2-0 and all 3 were an emphatic "no" on the Bills. Because they don't believe in EJ.

Good, They should feel that way---for now. I hope the "experts" continue to underestimate the Bills. Sometimes it's good to fly below the radar.

Where IS The Senator anyway?

I'm in contact with him, telephonically and via email. He is doing pretty well, after going through some serious medical issues. He and a few other friends are expected down here for a visit, sometime in the fall. I'm shocked he hasn't posted lately.

Good, They should feel that way---for now. I hope the "experts" continue to underestimate the Bills. Sometimes it's good to fly below the radar.

Yes, although these three guys probably could not name anyone else on the Bills other than EJ. But of course the Browns are going to the SB!

Saw some commentary a bit ago (could have been Bleacher Report but I'm too lazy to go back and check) wherein the commentators referred to the Bills as 'pretenders' largely due to EJ's "inability" to throw downfield. While history tells me not to hope, something just feels different this year.