2nd Half Game Thread vs. Miami

Chandler#81

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ needs to make some better decisions with the read option in the second half. he missed some plays, and cost us points. I like that he didnt make mistakes, but i want him to be a playmaker!!!

EJ is having a decent game. 4 bad throws by my count but also making good throws. Keep in mind the FIns are a great D as well. But the Bills defense is sick. Someone mentioned watching Bruce, Biscuit and Talley. This is was it was like. There are no style points in the NFL. Just win, baby.

BTW Tannehill has never won in Buffalo and is 1-3 career.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

EJ is having a decent game. 4 bad throws by my count but also making good throws. Keep in mind the FIns are a great D as well. But the Bills defense is sick. Someone mentioned watching Bruce, Biscuit and Talley. This is was it was like. There are no style points in the NFL. Just win, baby.

i agree promo, but i mean pulling the ball out and keeping it on the read option...

A Tannehill led offense has never scored a point in Buffalo.

So stop the pain on your quote being better to act and err, I doubt you're going to say that if EJ throws a pick.

Are you kidding? Jim kelly used to make bad decisions, throw into traffic, and get picked off all the time.

Who cares! That's why he was a beloved gunslinger.

EJ is the most timid and meek NFL player of all time.