Dolphins fans planning mafia take over of the Ralph on Sunday

Martifal

I often go to games in Miami with my brother he has an old Norwood jersey it's funny he wears that and all of the ribbing is good natured, without the jersey it can be ugly.

I think you two could take those 5 whole Miami fans.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly hate fans from other teams that boast during a home game. I've sat along many fan's of other teams of both sabres/bills and have had great conversations with them throughout the game about both teams and enjoyed myself more than just sitting with my teams fans. You really get a good insight of the other team and gain respect for the fan(s) on how knowledgeable they are instead of just being a fair weather fan.

Hopefully you can be around the same type of people finsfan.

The times I've been around the other type of fans have been on the opposite ends of the spectrum but have bitten my tongue in both cases.

Last Miami game I went to was this.....a couple of cool Dolphans behind me talking crap, then Jimbo walked out in his fur coat and things got really ugly fast. I took my Mom, who is watching from the great skybox now, and I sure miss her. It's gonna be awesome!

post-11129-0-03492100-1410553234_thumb.jpg

Edited by BMWR100RT

I can't stand when Dolphin fans come to our stadium. I can understand wanna be Patriot fans, they're just bandwagon. I can tolerate obnoxious Jets fans and their love for awful football. But, I can't understand so many people preoccupied with Miami for no reason and know nothing about football - than putting a **** eating grin on their face like they are a good team.

Sure, I've met some respectable Fin fans. But, for the most part, they talk more wasteful **** than any other team fans.

Most of them come from the great north above...I always hit them them with " How was the wait coming across the Peace Bridge"

It was nice to see Miami fans hanging their heads low all day... No smack talk out of them.... Most did the walk of shame all day long... So sorry for those Dolfans who made the trek from Miami....sorry about your luck guys....hope you enjoyed your chicken wings!.. Man it feels good to beat up on Miami. It never gets old. I guess it wasn't really Thad who was the Dolphin killer. Anybody can stick a harpoon in that porpoise.