Football Outsiders: Bills AFC East Division Favorites

26CornerBlitz

http://www.footballo...-1-dvoa-ratings

There are a few extenuating circumstances here. Football Outsiders projections probably had Buffalo, Minnesota, and Tennessee all rated higher than conventional wisdom. As for the NFC South, while we expected Carolina to decline, we didn't expect the Panthers to completely crater, so one win already moves their DAVE rating up to 11th in the league. Green Bay, Indianapolis, and New Orleans are now each looking up at two teams in the standings, and the Patriots are looking up at all three AFC East rivals. Which leaves us these odds:

In the AFC East, Buffalo is now our division favorite, winning 30.8 percent of the time. All four teams now win the division in at least 20 percent of simulations even though DAVE says the Patriots are still substantially better than the other three teams. The Patriots are still listed as a more likely Super Bowl champion than the Bills.

Not to rain on the parade. Some may consider me an apologist. But it's one game. There was enough room for worry against Chicago.

That said I bet we are 2-0 on Sunday. Ugh then GB. If we by change come out 3-0, I'll start to get excited. 2-1 and a close GB game, I'll be an optimist.

Not to rain on the parade. Some may consider me an apologist. But it's one game. There was enough room for worry against Chicago.

That said I bet we are 2-0 on Sunday. Ugh then GB. If we by change come out 3-0, I'll start to get excited. 2-1 and a close GB game, I'll be an optimist.

we have SD after Miami

The best way to assure you make the playoffs is to win your divisional games, especially the ones at home. This game came at the perfect time on the schedule.

Do you still think last weeks game was not so important ? WE had a bit of a last week . I , as usual , said it was the Most important game of the year.

Since we can all feel there reverberations from this Win , would you consider the this Miami game to be the most important ? and come around to my thinking a bit ?

First Divisional matchup ! Home opener ! and its going to be a celebration .

Next week i will say the same.

But Man o man GreggyT this one is huge for alotta reasons.

This game has aligned perfectly indeed with the Fanatstical news today of The Pegulas taking the reins !

I am always nineteen and going into the season . and a win allows me stay that way. otherwise it would 18-1. Obviously : )

Yep. I'm terrified of every game. I think we could win but lots of improvements needed still. Hopefully AW and Rivers are ok and we will have Gilmore and Bradham.

Didnt like Graham ? Preston struggled but thats to be expected right ? he will come around quickly i bet.

But you are correct to be terrified. I am every single game :flirt:

Edited by 3rdand12

I am always nineteen and going into the season . and a win allows me stay that way. otherwise it would 18-1. Obviously : )

Didnt like Graham ? Preston struggled but thats to be expected right ? he will come around quickly i bet.

But you are correct to be terrified. I am every single game :flirt:

i loved how Graham played. But I have a feeling he was really tuned into what Cutler was going to do. My boss is a bears fan and said that when Graham was there, he and Cutler did not get along. Graham said he was targeting him in the game. I would feel better having all of the DBs healthy in order to have flexibility for all of our sub packages.

i loved how Graham played. But I have a feeling he was really tuned into what Cutler was going to do. My boss is a bears fan and said that when Graham was there, he and Cutler did not get along. Graham said he was targeting him in the game. I would feel better having all of the DBs healthy in order to have flexibility for all of our sub packages.

I would also like to have them all healthy . Graham stepped up to it .

Nice to have depth . Like really cool depth. The Robey Graham combo would be an advantage to Jim S for game to game matchups . Gilmore and Leo need to get up to speed asap , with all that time off in camp and some preseason respectively .

But A williams Is someone i want to see on the field alot , after last years effort.

Think we might be having a Pettine < > Schwartz " discussion " this year ?

I would also like to have them all healthy . Graham stepped up to it .

Nice to have depth . Like really cool depth. The Robey Graham combo would be an advantage to Jim S for game to game matchups . Gilmore and Leo need to get up to speed asap , with all that time off in camp and some preseason respectively .

But A williams Is someone i want to see on the field alot , after last years effort.

Think we might be having a Pettine < > Schwartz " discussion " this year ?

we can only hope so. I hope Schwartz challenges his inner Pettine for this Fish game; pettine really seemed to have their number last yr.