test

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this thread is, well, essentially about nothing, I don't feel as though I could possibly hijack it. So I will ask my burning question here:

What's the deal with Mrags? While I was on a self-imposed posting hiatus, I did occasionally check in and read the board. I remember there was a poster of that name. Can't recall his persona, though. But I don't recall him as a bad dude. That might be due to the fact that I'm typically fairly faced while reading the board.

So, Lucy, splain! What's the deal with everyone asking if Mrags (Mr Ags, etc) should go or stay>

Much obliged for any legit response.

Since this thread is, well, essentially about nothing, I don't feel as though I could possibly hijack it. So I will ask my burning question here:

What's the deal with Mrags? While I was on a self-imposed posting hiatus, I did occasionally check in and read the board. I remember there was a poster of that name. Can't recall his persona, though. But I don't recall him as a bad dude. That might be due to the fact that I'm typically fairly faced while reading the board.

So, Lucy, splain! What's the deal with everyone asking if Mrags (Mr Ags, etc) should go or stay>

This should explain everything.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums

I have been meaning to ask... What's up with the Bob Ross avatar? Did I miss something? Something one simply doesn't see everyday.

It was at a time when every magazine in Buffalo had sketch drawing showing where the new stadium was going to be and what it would look like...so I figured Bob Ross would say "at the waterfront, let's paint a happy little stadium". Plus Bob Ross must be a great guy to hang out with and have a beer. :)

This should explain everything.

http://forums.twobil...earch_in=forums

I just got a blank search form. Are you telling me to find out for myself? What good are you mooks to me, if I have to do everything myself?

It was at a time when every magazine in Buffalo had sketch drawing showing where the new stadium was going to be and what it would look like...so I figured Bob Ross would say "at the waterfront, let's paint a happy little stadium". Plus Bob Ross must be a great guy to hang out with and have a beer. :)

Put some happy little trees over here...

I just got a blank search form. Are you telling me to find out for myself? What good are you mooks to me, if I have to do everything myself?

There was a pretty big dispute about CJ Spiller I think...I think MrAgs didn't like CJ and someone said something and then someone else did, feelings were hurt and then Mrags started a thread "Should I stay at TBD?" I like Mrags...good guy. Just took some comments personally I guess.

Mrags turned into a mythical creature that spreads happiness and blesses otherwise uncapable running backs with 1000 yard seasons.... I think he just blessed CJ with 1000 yards and Meatball with 10 sacks....

Stop by the TBDAHOT tomorrow and ask him for himself

:lol: Gr8 premise!

CORRECTION: Must have been... But you probably know, he died almost 20 years ago.

There was a pretty big dispute about CJ Spiller I think...I think MrAgs didn't like CJ and someone said something and then someone else did, feelings were hurt and then Mrags started a thread "Should I stay at TBD?" I like Mrags...good guy. Just took some comments personally I guess.

Mrags turned into a mythical creature that spreads happiness and blesses otherwise uncapable running backs with 1000 yard seasons.... I think he just blessed CJ with 1000 yards and Meatball with 10 sacks....

Stop by the TBDAHOT tomorrow and ask him for himself

Mmmmm meatballs.

TBDAHOT???

Thanks for the update, guys. And I guess I vote Mrags does whatever he thinks is prudent.

:lol: Gr8 premise!

CORRECTION: Must have been... But you probably know, he died almost 20 years ago.

He's still optimistic!