Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

Does anyone know if Pegula can own the Sabres and Bills at the same time?

Good question. I, too would like to know this.

I am surprised this hasnt been brought up before

CBF

its been brought up ad nausea.

As long as both teams are in the same market he can own both. So if he is going to move the Bills he'll need to move the Sabres to Toronto, as well. Not sure how that'd work out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as both teams are in the same market he can own both. So if he is going to move the Bills he'll need to move the Sabres to Toronto, as well. Not sure how that'd work out.

Well I'm sure Toronto would welcome a real hockey team.

Edited by The Wiz

Thanks bud!

I was being sarcastic but I still appreciate you answering

CBF

Last week, Tony Kornheiser had the guy who wrote that new Bills Super Bowl book on his radio show............They ended up talking about the sale for a bit and Tony said "I have a question. I thought you were not able to own another major team if you own an NFL team."

I almost threw my iphone out the window.

@WGR550

Russ-A lot of people thought it was a hectic 6 months, I look at it as a hectic 18 years. (on ownership situation)

Russ-The Toronto game was all about bringing that market place back down to Ralph Wilson Stadium...It was a fan development tool

Russ-I'm sure we'll revisit that (the Toronto game contract) in the near future.

Russ-I have no worries that we can compete for many years and generations to come in the National Football League.

Russ- (on who makes the decision on a new stadium) You work with your partners, ownership group and community. But ultimately, its whats...

(cont.) best for the community.