Any Chance Jim Kelly Leads Bills Out Of The Tunnel

BuffaloBaumer

Has anyone heard anything about this being a possibility? Is there any way to get this idea out there? Can you even imagine the crowd's reaction?! There would not be a dry eye in the house and I can't think of anything that would be more motivational than seeing #12 lead the team out on opening day.

Has anyone heard anything about this being a possibility? Is there any way to get this idea out there? Can you even imagine the crowd's reaction?! There would not be a dry eye in the house and I can't think of anything that would be more motivational than seeing #12 lead the team out on opening day.

Send him a tweet with the idea. It would be great!!! It's Bills' Alumni week by the way.

At least have him wave the flag under the scoreboard ( assuming they will still do that). ..

( Blues For Allah is an outstanding album BTW...)

I really, really hope they do good at opening this game up. Start with a moment of silence for Ralph with a still image of him on the boards. Cue up footage of him cheering the team on at various stages, footage of him with players, than former players take the field... last out, Jim Kelly - crowd goes nuts.

Ladies and Gentleman your 2014 Buffalo Bills...all as a team.

Wow - that would be awesome. And I'll be there!!

+1

Ya'll stopping by hammers lot?

I really, really hope they do good at opening this game up. Start with a moment of silence for Ralph with a still image of him on the boards. Cue up footage of him cheering the team on at various stages, footage of him with players, than former players take the field... last out, Jim Kelly - crowd goes nuts.

This. Seems like many of us forgot who started this whole thing before most of us were even born. Sure Kelly's a story but this one should be about Ralph. Jim should be there but not the focus.

This. Seems like many of us forgot who started this whole thing before most of us were even born. Sure Kelly's a story but this one should be about Ralph. Jim should be there but not the focus.

Thank you. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the whole Jim Kelly moment, but there has to be no question that this is about Ralph. He brought us this team, he's the reason they stayed and it looks like the reason they will remain. Jim being involved would be great, but let there be no confusion over who the central figure is on Sunday, in my mind.

As a semi-interesting aside, I only saw Mr. Wilson up close and in person two times in my life. The first time I was leaving the rest room at the Creekview in Williamsville and almost knocked him over. Oops! The next day I almost got run over by his little Pope Mobile at the stadium. We're even.