And meanwhile, ex-Bills around the league

Marshawn Lynch, Seasnakes: monster. Don't look, you'll get sucked into the land of "might have been".

Stevie Johnson, 9ers: 2 receptions, 33 yds. I also saw some nice blocking. Not #1 or #2, but the Turk won't be calling. I'm happy with who we have now.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Texans: Iooks like he did enough to help and nothing to hurt. 14/22 for 206 yds, 9.4 YPA, 1 TD, 0 INTs, 1 fumble he recovered.

It looks as though Fitzy is still doing well by throwing to Johnsons, only this time it's Andre. Bad break for the Texans losing Clowney, though, 'cuz they'll need that killer D to keep winning. Fitz and Orton are the past. If EJ isn't the future, he needs to play enough that everyone can see it.

TJ Graham, Flaming Thumbtacks: inactive, to be expected. I'm happy with who we kept. Beware the "Land of Might have Been" here, who knows what Gailey would have done with Wilson.

Da'Rick Rogers: Buried on the Colts depth charts. I'm happy with our WR situation.

Jairus Byrd, NO: 5 tackles, 1 forced fumble isn't silent, but 448 yds by Matt Ryan isn't shutdown city. I wish the Saints well of him.

Donte Whitner, Browns: led the team with 12 tackles and 1 assist, but IMO it's never a good thing when your SS is leading the team in tackles and the opposition racks up 67% completions and 365 yds passing. Pettine must be the master of the fiery halftime speech, though, cuz the Browns offense came out rippin' and kickin' 2nd half.

Did you guys know Arthur Moats is playing for Pittsburg (backup OLB) and Leonard (backup SS) and Tank Carder (backup MLB) for the Browns?

Dwan Edwards, Panthers: backing up Star Lotuleilei, 1 tackle

Alex Carrington, Rams: active for the game, but didn't see him see the field

Who am I missing?

I don't want to rouse a storm of "shoulda coulda woulda". I personally find it hopeful that former Bills are still in the league, especially on D, even if they're depth. That's an improvement on a few years back where we took everyone's scraps and once a guy was done in B'lo he was done.

Marshawn Lynch, Seasnakes: monster. Don't look, you'll get sucked into the land of "might have been".

Stevie Johnson, 9ers: 2 receptions, 33 yds. I also saw some nice blocking. Not #1 or #2, but the Turk won't be calling. I'm happy with who we have now.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Texans: Iooks like he did enough to help and nothing to hurt. 14/22 for 206 yds, 9.4 YPA, 1 TD, 0 INTs, 1 fumble he recovered.

It looks as though Fitzy is still doing well by throwing to Johnsons, only this time it's Andre. Bad break for the Texans losing Clowney, though, 'cuz they'll need that killer D to keep winning. Fitz and Orton are the past. If EJ isn't the future, he needs to play enough that everyone can see it.

TJ Graham, Flaming Thumbtacks: inactive, to be expected. I'm happy with who we kept. Beware the "Land of Might have Been" here, who knows what Gailey would have done with Wilson.

Da'Rick Rogers: Buried on the Colts depth charts. I'm happy with our WR situation.

Jairus Byrd, NO: 5 tackles, 1 forced fumble isn't silent, but 448 yds by Matt Ryan isn't shutdown city. I wish the Saints well of him.

Donte Whitner, Browns: led the team with 12 tackles and 1 assist, but IMO it's never a good thing when your SS is leading the team in tackles and the opposition racks up 67% completions and 365 yds passing. Pettine must be the master of the fiery halftime speech, though, cuz the Browns offense came out rippin' and kickin' 2nd half.

Did you guys know Arthur Moats is playing for Pittsburg (backup OLB) and Leonard (backup SS) and Tank Carder (backup MLB) for the Browns?

Dwan Edwards, Panthers: backing up Star Lotuleilei, 1 tackle

Alex Carrington, Rams: active for the game, but didn't see him see the field

Who am I missing?

I don't want to rouse a storm of "shoulda coulda woulda". I personally find it hopeful that former Bills are still in the league, especially on D, even if they're depth. That's an improvement on a few years back where we took everyone's scraps and once a guy was done in B'lo he was done.

Good work.

Marshawn Lynch, Seasnakes: monster. Don't look, you'll get sucked into the land of "might have been". Don't worry, I won't. He's nothing to miss, I'd take Fred Jackson over him any day. He has a few highlight runs, but by and large a clumsy runner who seems to find every single defensive player on the field to run into.

Stevie Johnson, 9ers: 2 receptions, 33 yds. I also saw some nice blocking. Not #1 or #2, but the Turk won't be calling. I'm happy with who we have now. Agreed

It looks as though Fitzy is still doing well by throwing to Johnsons, only this time it's Andre. Bad break for the Texans losing Clowney, though, 'cuz they'll need that killer D to keep winning. Fitz and Orton are the past. If EJ isn't the future, he needs to play enough that everyone can see it. I want nothing but the best for Fitz

TJ Graham, Flaming Thumbtacks: inactive, to be expected. I'm happy with who we kept. Beware the "Land of Might have Been" here, who knows what Gailey would have done with Wilson. I don't think anyone will know his name a year from now

Da'Rick Rogers: Buried on the Colts depth charts. I'm happy with our WR situation. Who?

Jairus Byrd, NO: 5 tackles, 1 forced fumble isn't silent, but 448 yds by Matt Ryan isn't shutdown city. I wish the Saints well of him. You would have thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ for secondaries... guess not. The position does not warrant spending that kind of money.

Donte Whitner, Browns: led the team with 12 tackles and 1 assist, but IMO it's never a good thing when your SS is leading the team in tackles and the opposition racks up 67% completions and 365 yds passing. Pettine must be the master of the fiery halftime speech, though, cuz the Browns offense came out rippin' and kickin' 2nd half. 'Lil donte continues to over-celebrate his every move, and under-perform most of the game. San Fran dumped him because he's a below average player. I wonder what the tight ends did against him yesterday

Did you guys know Arthur Moats is playing for Pittsburg (backup OLB) and Leonard (backup SS) and Tank Carder (backup MLB) for the Browns? Saw him in the preseason, he looked good at times, I still like him, even though I think every one of our current LBs are better.

Dwan Edwards, Panthers: backing up Star Lotuleilei, 1 tackle Irrelevant, hard to miss a player that was largely forgettable in Buffalo

Alex Carrington, Rams: active for the game, but didn't see him see the field Irrelevant, hard to miss a player that was largely forgettable in Buffalo

Who am I missing?

This was a cool post, don't take my responses as any attack on you, I just don't see most if not all of these players as week-old leftovers. Marshawn has a good game every now and then, but seriously, I don't think we lost anything when we have Freddie. I would have loved to see Freddie from day one instead of drafting a player like Marshawn in 2007.

Geoff Hangartner, and a few other OL.

There is a LB, can't remember who, that was here 4 or 5 years ago I see from time to time still in the league.

Ashley Palmer, playing tonight for the Lions. A starter, I think, He only had one season here and was cut...Jauron administration I think.

I recorded Redzone & was watching some of the 1st hour before the Lions game started. Lil Donte pulled out one of his vintage OLE moves against Antonio Brown in the open field, the play went for big yardage. Not an easy situation to be in, but he looked pretty bad, I was rolling. :D