Da Bears Message Board

YoloinOhio

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at a Bears message board earlier, and it was comical to see all the comments about how Jared Allen didn't "show up" today. Not one poster informed enough to know that he got absolutely owned by Cordy.

There will continue to be doubters until the Bills continue to prove them wrong.

There will continue to be doubters until the Bills continue to prove them wrong.

This. We've seen this movie before where the Bills have a good start and then the wheels come off. Until they can repeatedly beat good teams week in week out there will be no respect and no belief.

I see it differently. There's no need to gloat, just grateful that not only did our team win on the road, in a city that we never have won in, and against some tremendous odds but more importantly they didn't give up, they didn't quit and they didn't collapse. They stood their ground, even after falling behind so quickly. Our team has heart and for that I'm thrilled to pieces! I don't know who or what was the difference today, if it was Marone changing our culture or EJ's inspirational speech or whatever. All I know is that our team fought for 4 full quarters and persevered! I don't wish the Bears or their fans any illl will, Lord knows that we have been on the wrong end of a score WAY too much but I sure am enjoying this victory and for first time in a long time I can go to work tomorrow and not get tortured!

Go Bills!

Edited by Tipster19

You got that right:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/rosenblog/chi-bears-lose-to-bills-20140907-column.html

Sully's a homer compared to Rosenbloom...

ack! That's bad. To be fair both of their WRs were hurt off and on. It likely won't matter as it's out of conference. But still, gotta win that game at home if they consider themselves SB contenders.

I was looking at a Bears message board earlier, and it was comical to see all the comments about how Jared Allen didn't "show up" today. Not one poster informed enough to know that he got absolutely owned by Cordy.

Agree about Cordy, and EF THE DOUBTERS.

I was at the game today. Bears fans were devastated. Shocked and devastated. They were absolutely ripped apart by the fact they lost to the Bills...and at home no less. I loved it. Went to the Bills Backers bar after the game and celebrated with some of the locals. A great day.

I was at the game today. Bears fans were devastated. Shocked and devastated. They were absolutely ripped apart by the fact they lost to the Bills...and at home no less. I loved it. Went to the Bills Backers bar after the game and celebrated with some of the locals. A great day.

i heard they played Bon Jovi at soldier field ... Didn't they hear he is out of the Toronto Group?

Response to a Bills fan simply stating "Ahem" in reply to a post that trashed the Bills prior to the opener:

"Congrats on winning your Super Bowl... come back after the bills move to Canada."

http://www.dabears.c...ge-2#post-82512

All class.

So a Bills fan goes and trolls the Bears message boards after an upset loss.. and gets a nasty response.. what exactly would you expect to happen?

ack! That's bad. To be fair both of their WRs were hurt off and on. It likely won't matter as it's out of conference. But still, gotta win that game at home if they consider themselves SB contenders.

The Bills were also without Kiko, Gilmore was out, and Rivers and AW were lost during the game.