Da Bears Message Board

YoloinOhio

I wish the Bears no ill either. They are a fun team to watch and I'd happily tune into one of their games if they are kicking off at a different time to the Bills. I hope Jeffrey and Marshall are fit by the time they go to the Jets in week 3...... cos with the Jets secondary I can see them having joy in that one.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Bears no ill either. They are a fun team to watch and I'd happily tune into one of their games if they are kicking off at a different time to the Bills. I hope Jeffrey and Marshall are fit by the time they go to the Jets in week 3...... cos with the Jets secondary I can see them having joy in that one.

i think that game might be on MNF. The jets have no corners to cover those guys. Milliner might be back, but it could be a mismatch in the passing game.

It is a Monday night game... my boss (who is feeling a bit sore this morning) is being flown over to New York by his wife (as in she bought it for him as a gift... not as in she is flying the plane) for his 50th birthday to see the Bears play in that game. I will send him off for that one with my best wishes.

Edited by GunnerBill

Bears are a weak minded team with talent. This was a fantastic win for us but for that roster (injuries or not) to put up 20 points at home on a picture perfect opening day afternoon is pathetic. Props to the Bills D they get the credit for this one in my book.

I can see why they're depressed. Before the game, I read an article titled "Why the Buffalo Bills are a Must Win for Chicago". Mostly, it was ragging on us (haha!) but they do have a really brutal schedule after this playing Atlanta (who had their huge comeback), Carolina, and Green Bay and New England on the road. That Bears team was pretty talented, but that's a rough schedule. I'm kind of hoping they tear it up now so we don't get the "Man, that Bears team just was awful this year, no wonder the Bills beat them. Never mind that we pegged them as a Super Bowl contender, because the Bills could never do anything good ever."

What's more shocking is the quality of that message board. TBD is about a million times better.

I've looked at other fanboards. I know for damn sure we have a better board than the Ravens, Pats, Phins and Bears. As much as we ride Beerball and the mods sometimes, they do a damn good job overall.

You got that right:

Just Google... "bears season over what do we do now"

Sully's a homer compared to Rosenbloom.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Look, when Sully is negative you know that he knows something about the game, and you have a part in the back of your brain whispering "He has a point" which you try to shut out. You know that he's been heartbroken before with all of us.

Rosenbloom lacks that. The only team he was more negative on than his own Bears was the Bills.

Come to think if it, trestman reminded me a little of Jauron. Zero emotion.

To be fair. There was an extremely classy post after that one dude's. Anyway - hope the bears crush the fish, pats* and jets!

we were laughing because as the game went on, Trestman looked more and more feeble and like Jauron.