The perfect beer for every NFL team

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought for sure the beer for the Bills was going to be Schlitz bc, well you know...Labetts blue was too easy IMO

when the township i grew up in first started requiring recycling my neighbor a few houses down would put out 3-4 trash cans full of Schlitz cans every week

While they got us right, this list is a stupid attempt to align teams with local craft beer. Why not give us an EBC if this is what they were going for? Most in the parking lot-regardless of city- are crushing Coors or Bud lights. That said, Miami's is the best on this list by far. Their fans are so namby pamby, it's perfect.

After today, what else could it be but... arrogant-bastard-ale-21354155.jpg

Is that Mr, Weo's beer?

Loved the shot and sweet reasoning for Labatt and the Bills.

While the write-up for Indianapolis was terrible, I love Three Floyds brews.

While they got us right, this list is a stupid attempt to align teams with local craft beer. Why not give us an EBC if this is what they were going for? Most in the parking lot-regardless of city- are crushing Coors or Bud lights. That said, Miami's is the best on this list by far. Their fans are so namby pamby, it's perfect.

They nailed Charlotte. Hop, Drop is it around here.

Yeungeling tastes like shitz and Bills play like shitz.. These fools drink that mine drainage and love it . We would buy it for six bucks a case, Nasty.

I'll still take it over just about any macro out there.