Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland"

YoloinOhio

Players already hate him. It is just a coincidence that all through Pre-season every team keys on talking crap to him. Other players are doing his money gesture in his face. I guarantee someone will take a fine and penalty to take a good shot at him.

Speaking of which, this is OT but I loved what Peyton said when he was fined for saying F-U to DJ Swearinger after what he thought was a dirty hit on one of his teammates in PS -

Deb Carson@DebCarson Aug 28

#NFL fined Peyton Manning $8,268 for taunting #Texans safety DJ Swearinger after TD in Saturday’s game. Manning said "I accept it" and calls it “money well spent.”

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players already hate him. It is just a coincidence that all through Pre-season every team keys on talking crap to him. Other players are doing his money gesture in his face. I guarantee someone will take a fine and penalty to take a good shot at him.

Your arguing for the sake of arguing i am not biting.Well past this lol.

The other "player" that made the money gesture is Sam the guy that sits on Jerrahs practice squad. Enjoy the game tonight! Invest in EJ stock if you like to gamble your money away.

The other "player" that made the money gesture is Sam the guy that sits on Jerrahs practice squad. Enjoy the game tonight! Invest in EJ stock if you like to gamble your money away.

No I am not arguing just to argue, and this has absolutely nothing to do with EJ, so I don't know why he is even in the conversation. If Johnny Cleveland is trademarked it is going to become a running joke. People will use it and there is not a damn thing he can do about it.

No I am not arguing just to argue, and this has absolutely nothing to do with EJ, so I don't know why he is even in the conversation. If Johnny Cleveland is trademarked it is going to become a running joke. People will use it and there is not a damn thing he can do about it.

cut and paste for about 75% of threads Edited by YoloinOhio

Yea, what an idiot he should have went public and sold shares of stock in himself

Like EJ Manuel who had done tons in the NFL

See the hipocrisy there?

Proving once again that any thread on any topic can be turned into a Bash EJ thread. Well done.

Yeah...we get it...what Manziel is doing is similar to something EJ did and, oh by the way...EJ sucks