Bills' Cuts to the 53 Man Roster Limit

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I have been trying forever to find you an image for your avatar that is fitting. It's easy to recognize avatars quickly and read the persons posts. Anyway, Google Coach Tuesday and look at images. All you get are shoes.

I need to find a few options for you or make one like I did for NS.

Make one for me and I will use it.

Make one for me and I will use it.

I want to use the Coach decal for the TV show but have Tuesday under neath it

quoted to save the statement. i think JB should see how far he can stretch this promise.

oh boy.

that was easy.

he is a vegetarian.

xWH4jrx.jpg

Edited by jboyst62

8 WR's on the roster.

Marcus Easley, Marquise Goodwin, TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, Caleb Holley, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams and Robert Woods.

Caleb Holley is a rookie without one recorded stat this preseason. At 6'2" and 200 from East Central in Oklahoma he is a bit of a quandary.

8 WR's on the roster.

Marcus Easley, Marquise Goodwin, TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, Caleb Holley, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams and Robert Woods.

Caleb Holley is a rookie without one recorded stat this preseason. At 6'2" and 200 from East Central in Oklahoma he is a bit of a quandary.

He'll be cut and placed on the practice squad. Seems like the Bills are keeping their PS players on the roster until tomorrow.

He'll be cut and placed on the practice squad. Seems like the Bills are keeping their PS players on the roster until tomorrow.

Where was that thread about who is eligible to be PS'd this year?

TJ Graham is eligible. He'd be signed elsewhere.

Where was that thread about who is eligible to be PS'd this year?

TJ Graham is eligible. He'd be signed elsewhere.

I was referring to Holley...