Preseason Game #5: Lions at Bills - 8/28/14 @ 7 PM

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, i open the url and my shock player crashes, i had already posted that wgr is streaming on their website...no downloads, no nothing. I know how 'to internet' thank you though.

Christ Almighty! He provided a stream for those that don't otherwise have one, be thankful...and don't be an idiot and go random installing things from websites you don't know. Learn to internet.

You have to be kidding me with Watkins getting hurt again... Just amazing how this team adheres to Murphy's law...

I don't think he was hurt again, I think he was still hurt but went out there anyway. A little contact and he thought better of it.

yeah, i open the url and my shock player crashes, i had already posted that wgr is streaming on their website...no downloads, no nothing. I know how 'to internet' thank you though.

I checked the site he linked and it's entirely possible to view it from there without installing the botware/spyware. Just close the boxes that say they want to install software. It's the little "x", or maybe you already know that, given how adept you are online, eh?

thanks for your help

I checked the site he linked and it's entirely possible to view it from there without installing the botware/spyware. Just close the boxes that say they want to install software. It's the little "x", or maybe you already know that, given how adept you are online, eh?

Not sure why he tried to one hand that catch. Don't know if he lost the ball or what but the ball almost got him in the face so that's not on EJ

And that's after he dropped one right in his chest, it bounced into the defenders hands (and should have been picked) then bounced back up into Woods hands for a reception. He doesn't looks "on" tonight.