Dare we play Caption This?

HansLanda

Whaley: Of course I called McCown's agent. The guy's the next Rich Gannon--takes a decade to get it right but finally does.

Marrone: 109 passer rating last year? That's good right?

Russ: Yeah 109. Same number we thought Ralph was gonna make it to until--you know--(weeps) he accidentally held that pillow over his own face and suffocated himself by accident.

Whaley: We are supposed to win now, that's what we told the fans guys.

Russ: Uh no that's what YOU told the fans.

Marrone: Wait Sully's headline was "Marrone slashes salary cap, dies in cocaine brawl". Never said anything about winning.

Whaley: Good lord man, I can't condone that. . You've got 30 days. We got rid of Marshawn for less.

Russ: Well at least we got a first round pick for him like Indy gave up for Trent Richardson.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its still just a take on the QB....which means you dont have anything to say about anything else but the QB

Got it

Which I might add is crusading....which is against TOS

I can honestly remember Kelly talking nothing but knocking pegs off of Manuel. Its his belief. And something he feels strongly about. However I do get that no one really cares to hear about Manuel in pretty much every topic, which isnt pertaining to him. Crusading would entail that he will somehow get a following going. I dont see that coming.

So respect to both of you guys. Lets just get some good football talk here.

Russ: So, Marrone, if a random fan calling into the John Murphy show can spot the tendency for EJ to put his mouthpiece in on passing plays and leave it out during running plays, would it be asking too much for you or someone on your staff to, you know, maybe pick up on this tendency at some point during camp and, you know, maybe let EJ know that's kind of a problem?

Marrone: Oh, don't worry, we always complete a full self-evaluation of our tendencies during the bye week. We'll get those kind of things sorted out by week #10 for sure!

Whaley: Why did I leave Pittsburgh, why?

Russ: So, Marrone, if a random fan calling into the John Murphy show can spot the tendency for EJ to put his mouthpiece in on passing plays and leave it out during running plays, would it be asking too much for you or someone on your staff to, you know, maybe pick up on this tendency at some point during camp and, you know, maybe let EJ know that's kind of a problem?

Marrone: Oh, don't worry, we always complete a full self-evaluation of our tendencies during the bye week. We'll get those kind of things sorted out by week #10 for sure!

Whaley: Why did I leave Pittsburgh, why?

Does this really happen? Please tell me this doesn't happen.

Does this really happen? Please tell me this doesn't happen.

A fan did indeed call into the JM show Saturday after the game to make this comment, as per someone I know who listened to the show that evening. Kind of scary.

Edit: Actually, upon re-reading my mail, I'm not sure of the timing of the call to the show, but the person who mentioned this to me did their own evaluation of this after hearing this on the JM show and judged it to be true. The JM show when this call was made must have been prior to Saturday's game, I think.

Edited by ChasBB

I went with;

Brandon, "Hey coach, who'd ya nominate for Dancing with the Stars."

Marrone, "Guess? Ya goin piss ya self Brandon."

Brandon, "Who? C'mon, we've got to cut the team to 75 tomorrow, don't pi$$ me off coach with some numbnut!"

Marrone gaffawling, "Dominique Jones."

Whaley, "Look at his dumb a$$ over there, shimmying away. Hey Jones, lookin good!."

and ended with;

Brandon, "Hey coach, how many wins ya reckon we've got in that roster?"

Marrone, "Look Brandon, it's hard to win in the NFL,"

Brandon, "No you didn't! No way you did! Did you just give me the it's hard to win in the NFL reply,"

Whaley, "So, how about that Syria thing? Pretty, um, !@#$ed up! Eh?"

I noticed it during last weeks game.

Ill see if i can find some vid of it during the games last year, but i did notice it this year for sure.

I still have 3 pre season games on my DVR. When I have time I definitely going to check that.

If something that obvious is going on, what other signs is he giving away?

Great question! If the coaching staff is this asleep at the wheel to miss something like this, what other more subtle give-aways are being missed - either by EJ or others on offense?!

Great question! If the coaching staff is this asleep at the wheel to miss something like this, what other more subtle give-aways are being missed - either by EJ or others on offense?!

IMO the Bills self scouting has been terrible for a really long time. They seems to have stupid tells or fall into playcalling patterns frequently.

IMO the Bills self scouting has been terrible for a really long time. They seems to have stupid tells or fall into playcalling patterns frequently.

only a truly classless organization like the patriots would use our obvious tells/playcalling patterns against us.

only a truly classless organization like the patriots would use our obvious tells/playcalling patterns against us.

Why not surgically implant mouth guards in our QB's....then he doesn't have to take the damn thing out. Of course eating a steak would be a chore, but I think winning is more important.