Dare we play Caption This?

HansLanda

i kinda feel bad for marrone. in almost every presser he seems flustered or annoyed, and now it's carried over to still photos of him as well. if the team sucks this year i could totally see the dude having a complete meltdown.

or maybe he's just pissed because someone took his lunch order wrong.

He is the last guy i feel bad for. Honestly i do not feel bad for any of them, Marrone, Whaley, or Brandon. They all make great money and all decided to hop on the Bills bus. Marrone is just in over his head and that is not his fault, it is what it is. Whaley could be a decent GM but the Bills are a poop show. Brandon is a marketing guy who also is in over his head trying to run a pro football team.

Best thing we can hope for is the new owner Brings in a football guy as the president who then hires a GM and they then hire a head coach and so on...

Sorry but Marrone is not a good HC , Brandon knows less about football then half the people on here and Whaley is stuck between the two- I would throw my hands up too!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really looking forward when he's asked about it at today's press conference:

wawrow: coach, it looked like you and doug whaley and russ brandon had a heated conversation on the sidelines this afternoon.

marrone: excuse me?

wawrow: the media could hear you and doug whaley and russ --

marrone: -- oh yeah, we had a great conversation.

(marrone looks away)

chris brown: coach marrone, the upgrade in the back-up quarterback position today indicates that this is a team that is relentless in its pursuit of excellence. as a coach, it must be invigorating to be captaining a ship that may know no bounds, a team that some consider to be on the cusp of greatness.

marrone: yeah, thanks.

tim graham: doug, back to the confrontation on the sidelines --

marrone: -- look, obviously what we do and say in the privacy of a public setting is private.

tim graham: it sounded like voices were raised, particularly when you directed something at doug and russ.

marrone: no, it wasn't directed at them.

tim graham: well, it appeared that you looked right at them when you said it.

marrone: no, it was directed at the team in general.

wawrow: but the team was located 20 yards behind you.

marrone: then it was directed at the world in general. look, obviously, it's the same thing i told the jerry hughes last week. russ and doug are like the jerry hughes of team president-ing and general managing. i wish everyone on the team could president and general manage like them. they're just really special people and true professionals. jerry hughes is a great player with a great attitude -- that much should be clear.

chris brown: coach marrone, a lot of people are saying that this team is going through the inevitable growing pains associated with becoming a legendary squad, maybe even even approaching the greatness of lombardi's packers. couldn't the argument be made not making the playoffs this year could actually be a good -- and maybe even preferable -- outcome?

marrone: thanks, guys.

(marrone exits. locks himself in office. turns off all lights. weeps.)

(chris brown takes shower, scrubbing himself endlessy, after which he feels no cleaner.)

(tim graham settles in for a long night of trolling on twitter.)

(wawrow gets in car, selects "pleased to meet me" from his iphone, cranks it up, slips on sunglasses, drives into sunset.)

the end.

Too funn.....y my stomach hurts from lol

So....... you saying that Chris Brown is a company guy??

really looking forward when he's asked about it at today's press conference:

wawrow: coach, it looked like you and doug whaley and russ brandon had a heated conversation on the sidelines this afternoon.

marrone: excuse me?

wawrow: the media could hear you and doug whaley and russ --

marrone: -- oh yeah, we had a great conversation.

(marrone looks away)

chris brown: coach marrone, the upgrade in the back-up quarterback position today indicates that this is a team that is relentless in its pursuit of excellence. as a coach, it must be invigorating to be captaining a ship that may know no bounds, a team that some consider to be on the cusp of greatness.

marrone: yeah, thanks.

tim graham: doug, back to the confrontation on the sidelines --

marrone: -- look, obviously what we do and say in the privacy of a public setting is private.

tim graham: it sounded like voices were raised, particularly when you directed something at doug and russ.

marrone: no, it wasn't directed at them.

tim graham: well, it appeared that you looked right at them when you said it.

marrone: no, it was directed at the team in general.

wawrow: but the team was located 20 yards behind you.

marrone: then it was directed at the world in general. look, obviously, it's the same thing i told the jerry hughes last week. russ and doug are like the jerry hughes of team president-ing and general managing. i wish everyone on the team could president and general manage like them. they're just really special people and true professionals. jerry hughes is a great player with a great attitude -- that much should be clear.

chris brown: coach marrone, a lot of people are saying that this team is going through the inevitable growing pains associated with becoming a legendary squad, maybe even even approaching the greatness of lombardi's packers. couldn't the argument be made not making the playoffs this year could actually be a good -- and maybe even preferable -- outcome?

marrone: thanks, guys.

(marrone exits. locks himself in office. turns off all lights. weeps.)

(chris brown takes shower, scrubbing himself endlessy, after which he feels no cleaner.)

(tim graham settles in for a long night of trolling on twitter.)

(wawrow gets in car, selects "pleased to meet me" from his iphone, cranks it up, slips on sunglasses, drives into sunset.)

the end.

Vote up

Whatever the fallout is of this discord better happen as soon as possible. The last thing I want is for things to boil over during the regular season. As bad as it looks right now, some 1.5 weeks away from the season opener, it will be a lot worse if there are coaching or major player changes after the season begins.

To Whaley and Marrone - solve your issues, do something about it now or agree to a Gaza-style peace and wait till next offseason to sort things out.

post-12945-0-27482000-1409072068_thumb.jpg

Rodak's a hack- everybody know this. This whole thing is much ado about nothing!

Here's probably what transpired-

Marrone: "The g*ddamn vending machine took my dollar but didn't give me my Kit-Kat bar!!"

Whaley: "HA HA!"

Brandon: "Why you b!tching at me- talk to maintenance!!!"

I say this with all honesty....do you have a take on ANY other position on the team....

Im serious

I think he does, but his take is, "they are all pretty solid, but they're being held back by the QB."

Which I can understand.

Rodak's a hack- everybody know this. This whole thing is much ado about nothing!

Here's probably what transpired-

Marrone: "The g*ddamn vending machine took my dollar but didn't give me my Kit-Kat bar!!"

Whaley: "HA HA!"

Brandon: "Why you b!tching at me- talk to maintenance!!!"

THIS

I say this with all honesty....do you have a take on ANY other position on the team....

Im serious

No, nothing else matters until the QB position is upgraded to a damn good to great talent. Something we havent had in nearly 20 years. Have you stopped making excuses for the **** QB's yet? No would be the answer.

I think he does, but his take is, "they are all pretty solid, but they're being held back by the QB."

Which I can understand.

+1

No, nothing else matters until the QB position is upgraded to a damn good to great talent. Something we havent had in nearly 20 years. Have you stopped making excuses for the **** QB's yet? No would be the answer.

+1

So its still just a take on the QB....which means you dont have anything to say about anything else but the QB

Got it

Which I might add is crusading....which is against TOS

Edited by John from Hemet

So its still just a take on the QB....which means you dont have anything to say about anything else but the QB

Got it

Which I might add is crusading....which is against TOS

And what is your take John from Helmet?

Brandon- just got word Beerball is not coming to the TBD tailgate party

Whaley- well Marrone, that means you will have to go grill for Scott's party

Marrone- NO F EN way , who the hell will give the team the pre game pep talk ?

Brandon- we will have Jay come over in his skirt and when he is done he will pull it up and prove he has no underwear on.

Whaley- that way the team will run out on the field and not linger in the bathroom.

Marrone I think it would be better if we had jboyst come riding in on gug