USC senior hurt jumping from 2nd story to save drowning nephew

FluffHead

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it. No regrets by the man, no sorow or sadness. What a class act!

Teach your kids how to swim. Either that or just play Russian Roulette with them, because its the same thing.

Edited by jboyst62

Nice story but yes, teach your kids to swim.

Story in NYC this morning about two idiots who jumped into the East River together on some dare....one of them couldn't swim. Much to Darwin's chagrin, a 3d party jumped in and saved him.

Ohh ohh, just watching Sports Center in the airport....seems there may be" more to this story" as Paul Harvey would say...and does not sound good.

Uh oh.....don't tell me he was actually drunk and just made up the nephew part and now is horrified that his little white lie is a national story....

Yup, reports out of LA is the story was made up to cover up his true actions. Awesome. Every press outlet in the country is on campus right now trying to do a feel good story but are finding out it was false. Man, they are going to be pissed and this kid is going to get put through the ringer if it turns out to be true.

Yup, reports out of LA is the story was made up to cover up his true actions. Awesome. Every press outlet in the country is on campus right now trying to do a feel good story but are finding out it was false. Man, they are going to be pissed and this kid is going to get put through the ringer if it turns out to be true.

Wow....now I really feel bad for him.

These days you just never know when one little mistake will be enough to instantly attract the horrible spotlight of the media and the interwebs.

The bad stuff always gets reported about these guys....here's a good story. Bravo kid

http://www.latimes.c...0825-story.html

Wow - awesome. I'm glad we finally got a good story!

This made my day. I'm not going to even read the rest of the thread. I'm just going to contemplate what a hero this player is - and how my faith in mankind has been restored.

Wow - awesome. I'm glad we finally got a good story!

This made my day. I'm not going to even read the rest of the thread. I'm just going to contemplate what a hero this player is - and how my faith in mankind has been restored.

I suggest you read the rest. This is what I get for starting a good story thread

Edited by FluffHead

I suggest you read the rest. This is what I get for starting a good story thread

I was just kidding. I already knew the rest of the story..............He couldn't make up a story that didn't bring tons of media attention to him???