After 100 Votes it Is Yes for Incognito

Gugny

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills Pursue Incognito?

• Yes
    • No

Well, Riley will always been known as a racist, Vick a dog killer, rice a woman beater, & Big Ben a rapist. No matter what they do they will all be remember as that.

I think it comes down to RI isn't that great as folks here think. He is slightly above average at best. He was a POS before the Martin thing. He's a moron and takes stupid penalties.

So why go to all that trouble for at best a slightly above average g who hasn't had played in almost a year?

Because we could get him for far less than his talent is worth.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he would still upgrade our line.

IMO, he's not a good enough player for all the BS he brings. If he was Mike iupati, it's one thing. But he is a journeyman who made one pro bowl as alternate.

If the Bills really wanted a guard, they should call SF about Alex Boone. Much better player and not a giant POS. Eff RI.

IMO, he's not a good enough player for all the BS he brings. If he was Mike iupati, it's one thing. But he is a journeyman who made one pro bowl as alternate.

If the Bills really wanted a guard, they should call SF about Alex Boone. Much better player and not a giant POS. Eff RI.

I'd just feel more comfortable if they did something to upgrade the line. I do not, in any way, believe Incognito is a decent person. It wasn't too long ago that I would be dead set against the Bills kicking his tires. But dammit ... I am so sick of this team losing that I don't care anymore. I have lines that I'd rather they didn't cross. I wouldn't want Ray Rice on this team, for instance. But Incognito hasn't crossed any lines of mine. If he can help protect the QB and make holes better than what we've got, then I'm all for him.

I'd just feel more comfortable if they did something to upgrade the line. I do not, in any way, believe Incognito is a decent person. It wasn't too long ago that I would be dead set against the Bills kicking his tires. But dammit ... I am so sick of this team losing that I don't care anymore. I have lines that I'd rather they didn't cross. I wouldn't want Ray Rice on this team, for instance. But Incognito hasn't crossed any lines of mine. If he can help protect the QB and make holes better than what we've got, then I'm all for him.

Gugny, I always appreciate the dialogue. But RI helped destroy the Dolphins. He got kicked off the Rams. He got kicked out of 2 colleges. He is about as unstable of a person as there is in the league. I can see him picking on Wood (hey fat kid from Bad Santa) and Wood murdering him.

I think Wood murdering a team might be bad for team morale. Jmo.

Gugny, I always appreciate the dialogue. But RI helped destroy the Dolphins. He got kicked off the Rams. He got kicked out of 2 colleges. He is about as unstable of a person as there is in the league. I can see him picking on Wood (hey fat kid from Bad Santa) and Wood murdering him.

Wood had nothing bad to say about RI when he was here, and Wood is a vet. Still, there's credence to the philosophy that he'll be on his best behavior on this last go around. And if not, they can just cut him. Where's the risk?

Fat kid from Bad Santa - wicked nice call.

Destroying the Dolphins gets him points!

As FireChan stated - the risk is non-existent. If he acts up, cut him and put whomever he replaced back in.

How do you know this. A friend of a friend saw him or knows a guy?

His brother-in-law golfed with a guy who's cousin was banging Incongnito's step-brother and he heard it from her little sister's ex-best friend.

While I was in the camp of not bringing in this guy, and stated many reasons for it. I've since changed my mind as I watched Pears get owned at RG by the Bucs, and graded (-4.2). Even the rookies at LG Richardson, and RT Henderson graded better then he did!

Then LG Chris Williams who has been out with a back injury graded a horrid (-21.8) last year with the Rams, and was graded as the weak link on that St Louis line.

Richie Incognito graded slightly better then Andy Levitre did at OG (+17.3), and would be an instant improvement at OG over any of the current players on the roster. I want to see the team win the line of scrimmage battle every game, and more importantly win games. I just don't see it with the current players.

Either Incognito or trade the 49ers for holdout OG Alex Boone, who would also be an upgrade over any of the current guards on the team.

I hope the staff is using more than one preseason game to grade Pears at RG.

Yeah, he's a helluva guy. Even if he were a perennial All Pro, it wouldn't be enough to counter his level of douche baggery. Lest we have forgotten already:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/police-report-details-incognitos-alleged-inappropriate-behavior-with-golf-club-volunteer

I can't believe such a large segment of our fan base would settle for this a-hole.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, he's a helluva guy. Even if he were a perennial All Pro, it wouldn't be enough to counter his level of douche baggery. Lest we have forgotten already:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/police-report-details-incognitos-alleged-inappropriate-behavior-with-golf-club-volunteer

I can't believe such a large segment of our fan base would settle for this a-hole.

GO BILLS!!!

But he is a slightly above average guard! I'll let him molest my girlfriend for his slightly above average guard play!

But he is a slightly above average guard! I'll let him molest my girlfriend for his slightly above average guard play!

One decent season does not an above average guard make. The best thing I can say about his play is that he doesn't suck. Not a ringing endorsement. He's a knuckle dragging idiot with sociopathic tendencies. It would be a huge mistake IMO to add him to the mix on this young team trying to establish an identity.

GO BILLS!!!

The fact we have multiple RI threads makes me really sad. He is a POS person (whatever) but more importantly, a solid G. We can't do better than a solid G who is a POS? That's depressing.

I'd rather see Richardson grow into the role. He was dominating at times last year.

I support this statement! :thumbsup:

Remember when Mike Williams was a cancer to?

I'm all in for this----Chris Williams is having back trouble and our next best Guard we decided was our RT we couldn't wait to kick to the curb.

U didn't compare M Williams to RI! Williams is more the goofball type. RI has serious mental issues. I havent heard Wiiliams was a cancer but i did hear he could be a distraction and has played for 1 club,,, since being here, he has been on board with everything we are doing and the bills have benefited from him being here. RI is a stoopid idiot that has played for 3 clubs, been accused multiple times for being a really really dirty person, and oh the whole mental problems. Keep him away from this club.

I support this statement! :thumbsup:

U didn't compare M Williams to RI! Williams is more the goofball type. RI has serious mental issues. I havent heard Wiiliams was a cancer but i did hear he could be a distraction and has played for 1 club,,, since being here, he has been on board with everything we are doing and the bills have benefited from him being here. RI is a stoopid idiot that has played for 3 clubs, been accused multiple times for being a really really dirty person, and oh the whole mental problems. Keep him away from this club.

Williams was stabbed. Let's not act like he just goofs off in practice.

Williams was stabbed. Let's not act like he just goofs off in practice.

I didnt say "he just goofs off in practice." I said he was a goofball. Meaning all the time, and he probably had maturity problems. He seems to have finally started to grow up. He was stabbed by his brother in his home. Do you have a brother? He went to the hospital n was released.Brothers fight, a lot. He wasn't out on the streets getting into fights, he was in his house and things got out of control. Now its looks to be a steal for the bills in trading for him.

RI has mental issues and is a terrible person.