This team is far better then SOME think

HOUSE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he did fine. Won 2 of 5 games, one loss he played in NO where no one wins and with busted ribs, one loss he would have won if the D and ST were not so terrible (Cincy). I think he played well enough to win 3. This year I have no idea, considering his camp woes.

I'm sorry Yolo, but 2-5 is NOT FINE.

I am sticking by my prediction. EJ Manuel Should be much better by mid season, he is technically still a rookie.

We don't need Johnny U to win, just some average quarterbacking.

I have seen many team win championships with Defense alone.

The doom and Gloom is over rated

I agree with you HOUSE and I think EJ is better than SOME think!

I'm sorry Yolo, but 2-5 is NOT FINE.

In Bills world 2-5 is awesome. because, it is right there with their 14 years of almost but never

Being a viable franchise. Calling the Bills mediocre is an insult to the word mediocre.

lets hope the quarterback wakes up, and some calling him " technically a rookie" has me asking

For a copy of the NFL official rookie definition. the technical one.

I would do back flips at 8-8 and the starting WB upright week 17.

In Bills world 2-5 is awesome. because, it is right there with their 14 years of almost but never

Being a viable franchise. Calling the Bills mediocre is an insult to the word mediocre.

lets hope the quarterback wakes up, and some calling him " technically a rookie" has me asking

For a copy of the NFL official rookie definition. the technical one.

I would do back flips at 8-8 and the starting WB upright week 17.

To me a rookie Quarterback is ANY STARTER that has not reached 16 games in 2 seasons

I am sticking by my prediction. EJ Manuel Should be much better by mid season, he is technically still a rookie.

We don't need Johnny U to win, just some average quarterbacking.

I have seen many team win championships with Defense alone.

The doom and Gloom is over rated

Technically, he's a short white guy named Bob.

I have followed this team for over 50 years.This doesn't make me an expert. I have just seen a lot of teams come and go. I have been wrong just a few times.

For the record, I am within 2 wins of being correct over the last 20 years. 8 years I hit the record dead on.

I see the 4-12 predictions here everyday. Some want you to feel stupid for expecting a winning season.

This team has talent and depth, first time in 15 years.

Don't be suckered, this team could run the ball behind a recently adjusted line and easily make the playoffs.

Barring major injures, I see 9-7 maybe better

You guys that are predicting less, are simply bitter from losing 15 straight years.

This may be the best DEFENSE in Team history.....and we don't even have Kiko

Also, wait and see, The Bills will add another quarterback before the season officially starts, probably from the final 53

EJ Manuel DOES NOT keep me up at night.......

Have you ever made a Bills prediction on a previous message board in the past that if you get it wrong you would.....? :sick:

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I have followed this team for over 50 years.This doesn't make me an expert. I have just seen a lot of teams come and go. I have been wrong just a few times.

I see the 4-12 predictions here everyday. Some want you to feel stupid for expecting a winning season.

Don't be suckered, this team could run the ball behind a recently adjusted line and easily make the playoffs.

You guys that are predicting less, are simply bitter from losing 15 straight years.

Also, wait and see, The Bills will add another quarterback before the season officially starts, probably from the final 53

I'm ready for a good season too. 10-6 is not unreasonable to expect from the Bills this season. Although I suspect the Bills will be 9-7.

That's still good enough for a playoff berth. The AFC is weaker than the NFC.

There is a lot of talent on this team, and they have enough experience to get to the post season.

The only thing that worries me is the play calling of Nate Hackett. If he has not improved from last season, then we are in trouble.

I respect this ^

I'm ready for a good season too. 10-6 is not unreasonable to expect from the Bills this season. Although I suspect the Bills will be 9-7.

That's still good enough for a playoff berth. The AFC is weaker than the NFC.

There is a lot of talent on this team, and they have enough experience to get to the post season.

The only thing that worries me is the play calling of Nate Hackett. If he has not improved from last season, then we are in trouble.

imo it's not play calling I'm worried about. It's executing the play calls. Go bills! Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, they might not suck.... I'm hopeful