A possible clue as to what's replacing the Jills on game days?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I've been wondering why the Bills don't have a drumline or band for quite some time. They do call it a drum corps. Does that indicate drums only or will they have brass too?

I played on the Seahawks Drumline in 2005. Pretty cool deal. I'm looking forward to seeing them at the home opener vs the hated fish.

Go Bills !!!

Do they have to buy their own uniforms, drum kits, for less than minimum wage too?

Of course I can't speak for Stampede, but when I was on the Seahawks Drumline in 2005, all drums and uniforms were provided by the team. We were paid minimum wage for rehearsals and all appearances. And we got to go to the SuperBowl all expenses paid.

Of course I can't speak for Stampede, but when I was on the Seahawks Drumline in 2005, all drums and uniforms were provided by the team. We were paid minimum wage for rehearsals and all appearances. And we got to go to the SuperBowl all expenses paid.

At least you got minimum wage, unlike our beloved hot babes.

Sweet! I've been wondering why the Bills don't have a drumline or band for quite some time. They do call it a drum corps. Does that indicate drums only or will they have brass too?

i say ditch the drum corp and replace it with a gaggle of flutists.