What sound says

Since 1972

It's never been a sound for me. It's always been a smell and feel. When you wake up in the morning and go outside and there is a nip in the air and you smell the damp grass after a chilly night, it's football time.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

It's never been a sound for me. It's always been a smell and feel. When you wake up in the morning and go outside and there is a nip in air and you smell the damp grass after a chilly night, it's football time.

Nailed it.

A couple days ago I woke up and looked outside and thought to myself "Self, you really need to find a patch of pavement, set up the grill, and knock back a few Blues."

Edited by sodbuster

It's never been a sound for me. It's always been a smell and feel. When you wake up in the morning and go outside and there is a nip in air and you smell the damp grass after a chilly night, it's football time.

This!!!

Add to it the smell of charcoal... Every time I cook on my grill it says football...

When I am raking the different colored leaves in the backyard (yellow, brown, reddish brown) and then I take a step and feel a "squish" only to look down and find a pile of my dog's **** that wasn't picked up under a few leaves ...I mutter to myself "son of a B word"....that's the sound that reminds me football is around the corner.

When I am raking the different colored leaves in the backyard (yellow, brown, reddish brown) and then I take a step and feel a "squish" only to look down and find a pile of my dog's **** that wasn't picked up under a few leaves ...I mutter to myself "son of a B word"....that's the sound that reminds me football is around the corner.

That's a s***** reminder that it's football season....

Dove hunters.

I know I was just kidding. Big dove hunter here myself. I'm grinding my chops til dove hunting season, believe me. Whenever I see one them peaceful bastards, the first thing I think is man, that thing deserves to die. Nothing makes me feel like more of a man than splattering the brains of those little fellas across a clear September sky. Edited by metzelaars_lives

I know I was just kidding. Big dove hunter here myself. I'm grinding my chops til dove hunting season, believe me. Whenever I see one them peaceful bastards, the first thing I think is man, that thing deserves to die. Nothing makes me feel like more of a man than splattering the brains of those little fellas across a clear September sky.

Is it safe to assume you don't eat meat?