What sound says

Since 1972

No I eat it every day. I am perfectly comfortable with the supposed hypocrisy in enjoying a cheeseburger yet also not wanting to shoot doves.

I have never hunted in my life and I would probably cry if I killed an animal, but it is much better to hunt your food as opposed to buying it in the grocery store.

First of all the meat you buy in the super market that isn't grass fed, is poison. It is way more humane to hunt and kill an animal, instead of over feeding it and injecting with so many hormones that it sickens the animal and the people who eat it.

Second of all it is kind of like the circle of life. If you kill an animal I think you would appreciate its sacrifice more than if you just buy a steak at Wegman's.

I have never hunted in my life and I would probably cry if I killed an animal, but it is much better to hunt your food as opposed to buying it in the grocery store.

First of all the meat you buy in the super market that isn't grass fed, is poison. It is way more humane to hunt and kill an animal, instead of over feeding it and injecting with so many hormones that it sickens the animal and the people who eat it.

Second of all it is kind of like the circle of life. If you kill an animal I think you would appreciate its sacrifice more than if you just buy a steak at Wegman's.

Agreed, agreed, agreed. On paper, you are absolutely right. I guess I would just rather buy a steak from Wegmans than spend my weekends shooting animals.

Agreed, agreed, agreed. On paper, you are absolutely right. I guess I would just rather buy a steak from Wegmans than spend my weekends shooting animals.

As long as somebody else does it...yup, I get it. I don't shoot what I don't eat. I don't support factory farming and the brutality they put an animal through it's whole life. My meat is free range and clean. By my standards, you're the abuser and ignorance of the consequences of your lifestyle is bliss in your case apparently ,and smug to boot. Peace on to you however.

Edited by Green Lightning

Sounds like a soundbite from Ted Nugents old reality show. But it's the truth.

The sound of..... the start of the song "Opera Singer" by Cake...

For whatever reason, I got in the routine of listening to that album on Sundays in 2008.... After church... before heading to the backers' bar.... while sipping a white russian and catching up on final injury reports, matchups, news, etc....

Edited by Cereal

When i drive by SJF on 490 and see those delightful bastards wearing Bills colors i start getting riled up. All over again !

sounds , not so much .

Thats a spring thing . Listening to the buttered flies and stuff

Edited by 3rdand12