Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They send completely uninformed "journalists" to "report" the "news," and wonder why we hold their "reporting" in contempt.

Ryan J. Reilly is a D.C.-based reporter who covers the Justice Department and the Supreme Court for The Huffington Post.

Wow. What a moron.

It's most likely shoved up your ass so you can dance better.

Oh, and let me guess, you volunteer to lead the search mission to find it...

Yep. Pretty sure you don't know the facts of that one.

Darin seems to have some ideas about it...

I still am of the belief that Zimmzam was in the wrong... These are REAL Police in Fergusan, MO... They get way more benny of doubt!

the zimzam was in the wrong to shoot someone, it's not nice. it's just not nice and he's a big bully and a meanie head!

he should have just taken the ass beating he deserved for being a big fatty loser creep.

They send completely uninformed "journalists" to "report" the "news," and wonder why we hold their "reporting" in contempt.

Ryan J. Reilly is a D.C.-based reporter who covers the Justice Department and the Supreme Court for The Huffington Post..

if those are rubber bullets - crap, i do not even know how to make a joke out of this - rubber bullets ... ear plugs.... um. wtf. how much can you know about the world if thats what you derive from seeing those on the ground.

The Trayvon Martin case. What case would you think I was referring to when I quoted your simpleton response about it? You are really either very dumb or an unsuccessful troll.

Why does that have to be an either / or? He could easily be both.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL9dqkyjhM

Scroll to 6:29 on the video and listen to the background audio. The guy in the background seems to be describing the incident to someone else. They seem oblivious to the fact that Mr. Worldstar is recording. The events described are in substantial conflict with the narrative given by Dorian Johnson, Brown's accomplice in the robbery (and the same narrative adopted as truth by the MSM). Weird.

I had to ask myself, why would that guy in the background give a bogus version of the truth? Why would Mr. Worldstar give a bogus version of the truth? Which version is more trustworthy? If the background guy's version of events is more trustworthy, and it matches up substantially with what Officer Wilson has said, is a police officer justified in shooting a 6'4 285lb robbery suspect that is charging him and that had, apparently, just wrestled with him in the patrol car over possession of the officer's gun?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

Edited by Sig1Hunter

I'm glad this guy did a closed captioning for me. My hearing sucks!:

Dan McDermott via Google+

7 hours ago (edited)

(UPDATED BELOW) Ferguson witness seems to corroborate claim Brown was rushing toward officer

In the video below starting at 6:28 the following is said by persons sympathetic to Michael Brown:

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

Source: http://bit.ly/1qhytUB

UPDATE: This version of events is corroborated by a woman who claims to be a friend of Officer Wilson: http://bit.ly/1qhztbq

As the headlines reads:

"A rally today at a church in Ferguson, Mo., the St. Louis suburb torn by demonstrations both peaceful and violent since the killing of an unarmed teen by a police officer last weekend, was "about standing up for our children," an attorney for the 18-year-old's ..."

Something has to happen in especially the AA comunity and it starts with micromanaging their children BEFORE something bad happens. "About standing up for our children." Huh? IMO, a lot of the children are playing the adults for fools. A lot abdicate parenting and then after the fact try to make up for it. Mrs. Brown, what the hell was your boy doing robbing that cashier? You should have been "standing up for your child" by knowing exactly what he was doing and up to!

why does it? Because you feel it does? Who are you? I don't know what you are talking about but I have no reason to care. So because I am not black it matters what I say on the internet? Interesting.

No, dummy, it matters because it's the topic of the conversation. And you know that, because you love commenting in these kinds of threads pretending to not care about the issue -- which is just hysterically untrue. You do care. And you care a lot because you have very passionate and pointed opinions you just can't wait to share in each of these threads.

You're in denial, my friend. You should really look at this issue deeper. Or be honest about it.

Pff I'll even help you make me look so evil. I could give a crap some ghetto hood rat is dead the guy has a record that shows he was likely just a drain on society. The world is suffering from many problems, racism, sexism, all discrimination - just awful. But, we suffer from ignorance when events like this celebrate such weak principals that further expand the ignorance to down right hatred.

This will do nothing but drive a wedge between those whom care and don't care. And those that don't care are the victims

so, if a halfwit like you could do it, what stops someone of another race? i don't get it, at all.

is it that they lack an EDUCATION, EDUCATION, & MORE EDUCATION? Or are they just half-azzed and would rather B word about it instead of actually do something about it than just call it profiling to get someone to listen? I guess that goes hand in hand in with this: maybe they realize the victim card gets them somewhere because our system has been set up to give people free rides and parent them whilst removing responsibility for/from them.

So, yeah, rethink you're warped viewpoint from a tube and see if you might be looking at this wrong.

and you know what is funny, i don't care that you think that or anyone else...

just because you come from a hard off situation doesn't mean you can't better yourself. just because you mess up or make bad choices doesn't mean you can't come back and straighten your life up. this kid, by all reports was not going to be on the path to straightening up.

and sadly, i admit i am wrong to place such a judgement because it makes me a worse person, but i fear this kid would have never chosen to do so - recover.

he was involved in a robbery, and more. he was involved with some altercation with the police and even judging from his friend - who knows, but call me naive - the guy was in an altercation with a police officer and that's just not smart.

i am not that smart of a guy and yet a cop were to ask for my ID and want to frisk me for walking down the street i do not know what i would do. i would ask if he has just cause or any reason to believe i am doing something wrong. if he said no then i would say it is not something i consider to be fair...yada yada, but if he pulled his tazer out, if he tried to cuff me, if anything, i would immediately listen to what he said and realize that there is no other outcome at that point then to listen to him. it sucks, but at that point you're powerless - even if someone is recording it on a video camera, even if the cop is a racist huge a-hole and more. he still is a cop and he still has a gun and if i do anything to resist him or act like a fool he is well within his right to shoot me.

why temp him?

but you've still made a comment and think you are on moral high ground when no evidence or real information has come out.

in this case and situation, i feel bad for being such a cold hearted bastard but realize that i am wrong to think so poorly of this situation. and for that i can only hope to improve myself to just not give a crap. there is nothing of importance in this story and so many like it - and just like politics - there is nothing to say about how awful it is.

Yeah... This is the work of a man who doesn't care at all or have an opinion on the matter.

You're a fraud. Or full of ****. One or the other.