Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

much more at the link:

http://ryanschuessle...ng-to-ferguson/

what a kitty.

Guess this kid's murder isn't as important as an "unarmed teenager's."

http://voices.suntim...ssing-shooting/

holy **** that is a sad story. a 9 year old shot? for what?! what the !@#$ could a 9 year old do to piss someone off and deserve to be shot?

maybe we don't know the whole story here, ok? maybe he was throwing rocks a dumpster, or running a stick down a picket fence...something horrifying like that because what else could a 9 year old do?

seriously, where the !@#$ is the outrage besides here with me?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a kitty.

holy **** that is a sad story. a 9 year old shot? for what?! what the !@#$ could a 9 year old do to piss someone off and deserve to be shot?

maybe we don't know the whole story here, ok? maybe he was throwing rocks a dumpster, or running a stick down a picket fence...something horrifying like that because what else could a 9 year old do?

seriously, where the !@#$ is the outrage besides here with me?

Kid wanted a cupcake and ran away.

Pfleger is surely outraged and he's white like us.

Totally true, pushed the women and kids in front of the guns.

Such a good little knob-gobbling statist.

I'm curious, when you double down on repeating the stupidity you need to repeat, do they at least give you extra napkins to wipe off your chin?

Edited by LABillzFan

Such a good little knob-gobbling statist.

I'm curious, when you double down on repeating the stupidity you need to repeat, do they at least give you extra napkins to wipe off your chin?

the nutsack hanging there usually wipes it off for him.

He never seems to notice since he has the headphones in letting him memorize cute little quips. Ya know, bush bad, WMD, #hashtag, and blaming him for raising taxes anyway.

In meetings with residents, Holder shared his own stories of being pulled over and accosted by police while growing up in New York City — and of being skeptical of police even while serving as a federal prosecutor in Washington.

“I understand that mistrust. I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man,” Holder said during an appearance at Florissant Valley Community College. “I think about my time in Georgetown — a nice neighborhood of Washington — and I am running to a picture movie at about 8 o’clock at night. I am running with my cousin. Police car comes driving up, flashes his lights, yells ‘where you going? Hold it!’ I say, ‘Whoa, I’m going to a movie.’ ”

Holder emphasized that the issues raised by Brown’s shooting “predate this incident. This is something that has a history to it and the history simmers beneath the surface in more communities than just Ferguson.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/eric-h-holder-jr-in-ferguson-shares-painful-memories-of-racism/2014/08/20/b05a2f62-289b-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

Well, I'm glad we have a guy in there that understands the frustration of the people to incidents like this. Hopefully some good will come out of all this

Is there really a war on young black men, perpetuated by non black people?

Black leaders like to talk about the number of people in prison, and who are shot by the police, but refuse to talk about the fact that they actually do commit half the crimes and are 13% of the population.

Black leaders like to talk about the number of people in prison, and who are shot by the police, but refuse to talk about the fact that they actually do commit half the crimes and are 13% of the population.

They only commit half the crimes because they're convicted, as part of the war on black people.

Yeah, just what we want in the highest law enforcement official in the country: contempt for law enforcement.

I suppose that is the typical Fox news take on him, ya

But when people propose ideas for changing that the whole right wing starts screaming "Communism!!"

But we you enslave a people for centuries and then release them into a bigoted society they are probably going to commit a disproportionate share of crimes.

But when people propose ideas for changing that the whole right wing starts screaming "Communism!!"

But we you enslave a people for centuries and then release them into a bigoted society they are probably going to commit a disproportionate share of crimes.

It must be very difficult living post lobotomy.

Everybody wakes up in the morning and through the course of each day make many decision on what to do, what to say and what to think. Some people just make 100's, 1000's and even 1,000,000's of better decisions than others over the course of a lifetime. Right now I'm questioning my decision to invest the time it took to post this.

Did FoxSnooze say he was "skeptical of the police" as a federal prosecutor?

'Cause that's just what you want in a prosecutor...skepticism of law enforcement.

Lol, thanks for proving my point for me! Taking a sentence fragment and drawing wild conclusions from it? Ya, you are nothing like Fox! Fool

http://www.washingto...4390_story.html

Well, I'm glad we have a guy in there that understands the frustration of the people to incidents like this. Hopefully some good will come out of all this

A picture movie? What the hell - is it 1935?

I take walks late at night. Sometimes the cops have stopped and asked what I'm up to.............I'm white. So, what's his point?..........And, I'm only walking.

I take walks late at night. Sometimes the cops have stopped and asked what I'm up to.............I'm white. So, what's his point?..........And, I'm only walking.

Do it in a oilskin duster, with a week's growth of beard, walking in the middle of the road, and they'll detain you.