Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Special thanks to Jay Nixon for calling out the National Guard to protect police HQ. Don't worry, all you business owners who've watched your shops get looted and burned...

More of that awesome Democrat "leadership."

Count your blessings. Most Democrats would call on the Air National Guard.

Considering the frequency you add your voice to these threads, many of which my own is absent, the idea you have only posted in this thread to bait me is as laughable as your insistence you "don't care".

You should really work on your comedic chops if you think you've done anything in this thread but make yourself look foolish. I expect more from you. You're not honest with your own opinions and feelings on this issue, I wonder why that is.

ah, but don't you realize, maybe i am just not honest with you, daniel son. maybe i realize i have issues that arise from judging people and preconceived beliefs; whether it a skanky ass cracka ho, a smooth ass fine brotha, or one of them towel head dress wearing arabs...

seriously, brah, i don't need to worry about the foolish aspect of how i appear because those that know me from this site already know i am a moron. those that do not may question if i am or if i am not - at least i have that going for me. but, of all things that i am, i am not sexist, racist, age-ist etc. but, i do jump to conclusions on some issues and many of them social because i have so little grasp of them.

and if you don't think i'm being serious, i am. i talk to my company owner/president often about his upbringing. a black man who i look up to greatly has told me many stories about how he grew up in a racist town yet excelled academically and athletically until he ended up getting a PhD in Chemistry almost 40 years ago. it is downright scary to think of what he went through and i have spoken with him many times about the difference between today and yesterday in his era. they're just not the same and those that think they are - well, i guess they can talk to him, too. the people we see on tv and spearheading this racial bias agenda are not those of a majority or those of popular interest but those who want $.

of course, there is still racial tension today, there is still ignorant people out there who think it matters that you're white or black or blue or green or Tom. I am not one of them and I simply cannot understand why people actually care about skin color.

I care about ignorance, intolerance and stupidity. that's a lot of what i deal with in a given day where a guy on my team shows up high on coke but is likely family so he only gets suspended despite me being his boss and pushing for his removal. i care about them talking about their friend "big tiny" a 290lbs. woman who some little ass cop tackled but couldn't handle her so he had to get 4 other guys to help hold her down because her crime was not wanting to step outside the house during a search warrant. my dilemma is that my coworkers felt she was the victim - no cop should need help to do something like that!

well, gotta go.

There seems to be evidence that supports a use of force by the officer, but at what point is it excessive? Shoot him in the legs.

Seriously? You watch too many movies, my friend. The police are not trained to shoot in the arms or the legs - it is extremely difficult in dynamic situations, and it is a very poor tactic if your objective is shoot to stop the threat. Center mass is the primary target.

Seriously? You watch too many movies, my friend. The police are not trained to shoot in the arms or the legs - it is extremely difficult in dynamic situations, and it is a very poor tactic if your objective is shoot to stop the threat. Center mass is the primary target.

You may be 100% correct but back to my original point which is that I think the officer will ultimately be convicted of something. Highly likely he'll be charged if for no other reason than public pressure and I can see a plea or some conviction from there. The whole thing sucks for all involved.