Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

I think these scrimmages are great, to a degree they hold players somewhat accountable

as opposed to practicing with just teammates.Probably make fringe players very nervous.Also,

they can expose medicore coaching schemes. This pre season with 5 games and these two

practices are just what a team like the Bills need to answer a lot of questions.They should be

ready too eat Bear by week one.

I see what you did there.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% This is exactly what a team like the Bills (who have had a losing culture for years) need to turn the corner. The extra preseason game and scrimmages will help them be better prepared for the season.

The bills get a lot of good reps. The steelers feel good about themselves, beating the crap out of us. Everybody wins!!

Mike Williams said he feels good about what the O did today. EJ looked confident (how could he see through the visor!?). New team, new reps, new guys...

The visor is gonna be a thing, isn't it? Ok. The visor is a thing.

I don't hate that it's a thing.

if it's the safety who played at Ohio state, he's old. And slow.

There was a DB named Will Allen in the league out of syracuse for a while as well. No idea which one it is.

Spiller looks real slow in this pic. Something wrong? Maybe its the new helmet.

Proof positive that EJ stares down receivers. I've been looking at this photo for three minutes and his eyes haven't moved off of #84.

these comments are priceless... Thanks. :)

Chris Brown always sugar coats his Bills reports. That`s what he`s paid to do. Looks like one of santa`s elves.

Murphy too, obviously. Appreciate their coverage but their inability to criticize takes away their credibility.

I will say this, when Chris Brown is on the radio for the Bills round table pregame show, he seems a little more free to express some different opinions. But obviously not on the website.