Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Williams said he feels good about what the O did today. EJ looked confident (how could he see through the visor!?). New team, new reps, new guys...

His Laser stare on his receivers cuts through any flimsy piece of plastic.

I don't expect every Bills beat reporter or blogger to fill our heads with sunshine and rainbows, but the bottom line is they are putting out information being read by FANS. When ESPN puts a Pats* fan like Rodak out there as their Bills' representative, it's a joke. The guy has no interest in providing content for Bills' fans -- his only agenda seems to be pointing out their deficiencies. Furthermore, he's often dead wrong in his takes because he doesn't even know what he's talking about (i.e., Mike Williams might be cut).

It sounds like it was a physical practice and EJ had his ups and downs. Go figure. It also sounds like the Bills' defense was very effective -- do you think the Pittsburgh bloggers are bemoaning the lack of a running game?

Here's a full write up, play by play, by a Steelers blogger. (Odd no one from the Buffalo blogger community does this)

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/08/steelers-training-camp-practice-report-day-fourteen-wednesday/

Overall, looks like an up and down day. Some good, Sammy Watkins TD, finding the TE's between the seams especially a wide open Scott Chandler for a TD. And some bad, missing throws low by EJ.

I really liked the recap of the OL/DL drills. Eric Wood/Cordy Glenn sound like they are in mid season form.

Here's a full write up, play by play, by a Steelers blogger. (Odd no one from the Buffalo blogger community does this)

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/08/steelers-training-camp-practice-report-day-fourteen-wednesday/

Overall, looks like an up and down day. Some good, Sammy Watkins TD, finding the TE's between the seams especially a wide open Scott Chandler for a TD. And some bad, missing throws low by EJ.

I really liked the recap of the OL/DL drills. Eric Wood/Cordy Glenn sound like they are in mid season form.

thanks for posting. That was great! I had to laugh here:

3. Cam Heyward swims past good ‘ol Kraig Urbik.

3. Cam Heyward swims past good 'ol Kraig Urbik.

Agreed, fun to read. Sounded like KuJo even had his moments. Loved the part about Richardson getting an awesome push. So great to see Glenn participating in drills.

Wait! You mean it wasn't a total disaster yesterday? Weird.

3. Cam Heyward swims past good 'ol Kraig Urbik.

Agreed, fun to read. Sounded like KuJo even had his moments. Loved the part about Richardson getting an awesome push. So great to see Glenn participating in drills.

Wait! You mean it wasn't a total disaster yesterday? Weird.

I think if someone is trying to be objective in how they are reporting, that's the way to do it. Just report the plays and let fans decide what the good and bad is, especially when it's practice.